Suggestions for a hall to rent - Girl Guides

tracymcdavis

This is a touch outside the East Dulwich / Peckham / Camberwell borders - but people on here seem to have a lot of great connections so I hope someone can help.

I run the local Girl Guides unit in Kennington

Unfortunately, we will soon no longer able to use the church hall we have been meeting in (St Pauls, Lorrimore Square). We are hunting for a new home and wondered if anyone can suggest somewhere close by - or have any contacts I can exploit! I've contacted all the local churches - but the response has been non-existent I'm sad to say.

Does anybody know of anywhere, preferably in Kennington/Walworth (but I am open to suggestions) , that would be suitable and will take us? We are looking for somewhere that could easily accommodate around 30 people with toilet and, ideally, kitchen facilities.

Our current meeting details are on Tuesday evenings during school term time between 6:30 and 8:30 (although there are usually adult volunteers before and after that time preparing and clearing away). Obviously we don't have a lot of money for rents on commercial premises.

Thanks everyone.