Personal Trainer wanted

ahdb12

I am looking to improve my general fitness and would love to have recommendations of Personal Trainers in this area. Would be great to hear from people's own experiences, rather than from Personal Trainers themselves, as always find that word of mouth recommendations are a much more reliable source! Many thanks for your help, A :-)

Hi,

I can really recommend Bonnie Adair who runs Perfect Technique, I've included her details below. Here's a short paragraph, I could go on, about my experience, I hope this is useful!

I?ve been training with Bonnie once a week for almost a year. I run my own business, I'm a mum and desperately wanted to get back shape, I'd had a few health problems I wanted to overcome and most importantly was getting married last year. Bonnie is fantastic, understanding and offers great advice on nutrition as well and personal fitness. To begin with we worked out a training plan, we worked slowly to regain my fitness and strength and within 2 months she had me out running, this is quite something for someone that hates running! Not only did I feel and look great on my wedding day my health has improved to the point that my consultant has told me that I will be off my medication by next year! I cannot recommend Bonnie enough she is a wonderful person full of energy, she knows exactly how to push and work with you, she has become a good friend and I always feel fantastic after our sessions.

http://www.perfecttechnique.co.uk/

https://www.facebook.com/perfecttechniquepersonaltraining

Hi,

Thanks so much for replying to my post. Really appreciate it! Bonnie sounds like just the type of PT I am looking for , so will check her website. Exactly the kind of response I'd hoped for - thanks again!

Best wishes to you

A:-)

Hello

I'd highly recommend Sally Redfern.

After many unused gym memberships and a host of failed fitness initiatives, Sally has completely transformed my fitness. She works with clients of all levels and is a fantastic motivator. I was new to running when we met and completed my first 10K this time last year, something I never thought I would do. I train with her in the park, and around Dulwich and Herne Hill but she works from gyms too.

You can reach Sally on [email protected] or 07980 317839

Good luck!

Thanks to everyone for all the advice here and PM's too! Really appreciate it. Have decided to go with Bonnie at Perfect Technique, as she was very friendly and knowledgeable when we spoke, so feel very comfortable with this choice. Many thanks again to everyone for all the recommendations. Looking forward to feeling fit and toned for the summer! A😉