Kitchen fitter recommendation needed

cvhodder

A great carpenter I used was a guy called Duvan, he is very skilled and doesn't cut corners, he's actually really meticulous about his work. His number is 07508616298. He was very reasonably priced too. He wasn't the cheapest but he came highly recommended from a friend and he didn't disappoint.

Hello I wanted to recommend a two Polish builders sebastian & Tomek, they did a lot of work for me, such as painting, tiles in the bathroom wooden flooring, plaster, kitchen . their work was on really high quality and reasonable price Tomek -07530669302

• 6 months later...

Hi I wondered if anyone can recommend a reliable and reasonably priced fitter/builder who has a benchmarx account to remove an old kitchen and install a new fitted benchmarx kitchen and ideally take on the plumbing aspects.

Regards

Sapphira

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Good that PETA is on it but can we add our voices to the fight against this horrible practice? I’m still shocked! A petition maybe? Happy to raise to the RSPCA but don’t want to duplicate efforts. I’ve signed campaigns from RSPCA before which sends it directly to your councillor
    • Yes, I'm aware of that. I believe the brood was five to begin with. However they are almost adult size now so not the prey of rats any longer. 
    • Happy to recommend Greg. Lovely guy and a really hard worker, high standard of work, clean and tidy too. Greg sorted out a tricky water tank problem in a tight space in a loft, staying late into the evening to get the correct parts and fix the problem. Thanks Greg!
    • Birds have large broods as it is unlikely all their offspring will make it through to adulthood.  Nature.  Important to reduce unnatural predation such as rats.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In