Local Carpenter - Langley Carpentry

IBR

We are a local, well established company that have worked extensively throughout Dulwich and the surrounding area's for both domestic and commercial clients. We pride ourselves on exceptional quality at a fair price.

All types of carpentry, joinery and domestic building work undertaken.

Services include:

Bespoke fitted wardrobes, Solid/Engineered flooring, Doors (Internal & External), Shelving, Bookcases, Skirting's, Boxing in, to complete new kitchens, bathrooms and much much more.

Langley Carpentry

07857 115971 - Mobile

0208 6508997 - Office

[email protected]

https://www.instagram.com/langleycarpentryltd/?hl=en

https://www.facebook.com/Langley-Carpentry-1753646171540042/

Beauval Rd

London - SE22

Phone Number: 07857 115971
Email Address: [email protected]

View full listing

Edited by IBR

• 3 weeks later...

I had Elliot round to change a door (we wanted it to open the other way) and to fit a door threshold. He was excellent, arrived on time, seemed to take pride in his work and even returned when he said he would as the original threshold wasn't suitable for the job.

His prices seemed very competitive - I would definitely recommend.

• 2 weeks later...

We also had Elliot do some work for us - He changed our rotten UPVC front door for a fantastic Victorian wooden one and did such a great job we are now getting him to do our kitchen - a keeper!

Very punctual, trustworthy and was competitively priced - would recommend.

• 3 weeks later...
I would also like to recommend Elliot, he came to repair a bannister for me. He was efficient and came round at a time that was convenient for me. Also very competitively priced. Would definitely use him again at the drop of a hat.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd like to second all the above, we had Elliot come take a look at our house and out of all the tradesmen that quoted for us he was very efficient in communicating, polite, and was fairly priced. He did an excellent job changing two internal doors and laying a small area of decking in our garden. Would recommend to all - you get what you pay for!

• 1 month later...

A huge recommendation comes from me. I found Elliot on here from recommendations which others had posted. We exchanged messages, he came round and then advised me on a selection of places where to source my flooring from.

All had sales on so I got to save some money.

His work is outstanding and my new flooring, beading, thresholds and doors look amazing. A really pleasant person, meticulous in his work and very tidy. All finished to a superbly high standard. He arrived when agreed and even helped me find a plumber.

Any building works I need in the future I will without question use Elliot.

07857 115971

0208 6508997

[email protected]

• 2 months later...

Elliot and his team have just completed our new Kitchen and engineered flooring which is fantastic! We went for a Howden's kitchen and it is as good as any of the 'fancy priced German' ones we looked at to start.

Again, a high level of craftsmanship and care went into all Elliot's work, and have only but good things to say about him and his team - Neat, tidy and generally really nice people!

• 2 weeks later...
I also found Elliot from recommendations on the forum and am really pleased with the work he's done for me. I hired him to lay a concrete base for a new garden shed and he was extremely reliable, polite, turned up on time and did an excellent job, working round my availability to be at home, weather etc etc. I'd recommend him very highly and would definitely contact again for future work.

• 5 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Elliot, called yesterday and he came and repaired my bannister today. Arrived promptly, was polite and just got on with the task in hand. All in all one very happy customer, I'll definitely use Elliot again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Same here. I found Elliot through this forum. He has laid engineered wooden flooring, fitted and lacquered skirting boards and replaced locks, handles and hinges on all doors in my flat. He also helped me find painters and plasterers. Very happy with the work, costs are reasonable and made clear upfront. Highly recommended!

+1 here too. We had a really small job (skimming the bottom of two doors to fit with our new carpet) but Elliot did a good job and as importantly, he was great about getting back to me with dates/times, turned up as agreed and generally made the whole process straightforward.

Elliot recently fitted an engineered oak floor for us throughout the ground floor of our Victorian terrace which spanned the existing section and a newly built kitchen extension too. He was very happy to advise re choosing types of flooring and associated materials such as underlay / glue etc which was great as there's such a huge choice of materials, suppliers and prices out there. He arrived on time and worked long hours to get the job done on time for us. And he was by far the tidiest, most efficient and helpful tradesman we've had on site during our refurb. We're really happy with the finished result and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

I.B Refurbishments

07857 115971 - Mobile

0208 6508997 - Office

[email protected]

Another great find in this forum! Elliot has spent quite a few months working at our house, doing everything from book shelves, to a cabinet, to loads of fitted wardrobes and cupboards and even fitting a front door. He has been very reliable, has worked incredibly hard, being tidy and clean and always leaving the place as he found it. He is very approachable and friendly and was very flexible with all our work. I could not recommend him more. His work is beautiful. We are so pleased with everything he has done for us and everyone who sees his work always asks about it. I always felt he went beyond his job and was always happy to help with anything.

• 1 month later...

I'm another very satisfied customer of Elliot's amazing carpentry work. He has just completed two external gates for me. A very tall security gate and a secondary side return gate. Excellent craftsmanship and high quality finishing.

Elliot is straight talking, punctual, efficient, tidy and competitively priced. Very pleased with his work and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

I.B Refurbishments

07857 115971 - Mobile

0208 6508997 - Office

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to add my endorsement of Elliot and his work.

He put up three strong floating bookshelves in our children's room last week and did a fantastic job.

He's very punctual, efficient, extremely hardworking,tidy and just nice to have around.

One of the things I liked most was how easy he was to communicate with - discussion about the job was very clear,

helpful and friendly and he dealt with all questions and anxieties brilliantly.

I'm sure we'll use him again. Meanwhile, I keep looking at the shelves and smiling!

• 1 month later...
Also wanted to add our recommendation for Elliot. He's just built and painted alcove shelves and cupboards in my lounge; they look great. Elliot was a pleasure to deal with: does what he says he will, turns up on time, and all round easy to talk to.

• 3 weeks later...

Another recommendation for Elliot. He recently built and painted some alcove shelving in our place and we are extremely happy. Several people have commented on how great they look when coming over. He's a pleasure to deal with and we're very happy that we've found him. He's honest, hard working, reasonable and a real perfectionist. We've already booked him in for some more work in a few months.

We've dealt with a lot of tradesman from the forum the last few years as we've moved house twice and Elliot was the best we've used.

Happy to send through some photos if anyone is interested.

I.B Refurbishments

07857 115971 - Mobile

0208 6508997 - Office

[email protected]

• 1 month later...

Elliot just finished our built in wardrobes and we couldn't be happier. No fuss. Quick and professionally done. Perfect final product. He even noticed that we'd accidentally overpaid him so he told us and transferred back the money. We couldn't recommend him more highly for any carpentry jobs you might need.

I.B Refurbishments

07857 115971 - Mobile

0208 6508997 - Office

[email protected]

Elliot has recently installed alcove cupboards and a large fitted wardrobe in our master bedroom. We're absolutely delighted with the finished product. Elliot was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish and was also great with the kids who must have asked him a thousand questions. We would highly recommend him and his work.

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Elliot.

He's, so far, replaced our architraves, built bedroom cupboards and alcove floating shelves. Fantastic workmanship and a pleasure to work with. Before starting any work he chatted with us to understand exactly what we wanted and what was

possible.

Can't recommend him highly enough!

Another recommendation for Elliot, he recently built some floating shelves for me with rails, he was very helpful, and understanding when i changed my mind the week before! The end result is fantastic and i am beyond pleased. I'll definitely be getting him back in when i'm ready to have my kitchen done.

Highly recommended!