Recommendation for a top plumber

bcacao

Having found Andy, our plumber, on the EDF more than a year ago, I thought I'd share my experience with him over a couple of jobs he has done for us. He is super fast, extremely knowledgeable, very friendly, and always finishes his jobs to our full satisfaction. When I first contacted him in relation to a plumbing emergency, he literally showed up at my door within 45 minutes, no joke. That response time didn't change much with his other jobs. He has dealt with cleansing and rebalancing our heating system, with repairing toilet flushes and broken bathtub tubes. Would never change him for anyone else.

Andy's phone number: 07983 688451

• 1 month later...
I would also like to add my recommendation for Andy. He has recently diagnosed and fixed a problem with my boiler. He is extremely knowledgeable, enthusiastic and conscientious. Also, a really nice chap! I now know a lot more about my heating system and will be having him back to replace some old radiators. Wouldn't use anyone else. Thanks Andy!

I'd also like to add a recommendation for Andy. He diagnosed the problem with our water pressure/ taps over the phone and arrived at our flat the same day and fixed the problem 'live' at the same time as giving some good advice for plumbing for the building. Really nice guy. Will be sticking with Andy!

Another recommendation for Andy who quickly diagnosed and repaired a leak in my water tank. He fully explained the problem and gave me some really helpful advice. Will definitely be using Andy again.

• 1 month later...
I have also just had Andy to work on my boiler, having found his details on this forum. I fully support all these positive recommendations. He fixed the problem quickly and was a pleasure to have working here. He is really excellent at his job.