Recommendation for Andy the handyman

KatyNL

After seeing a number of recommendations on here I called Andy(man) to help fix a toilet door. Although he was busy for the next week, he fitted me in at the end of the day I called on as he was on his way by.

He got stuck in straight away and perservered for an hour to fix the issue. As he didn't feel he'd really done too much he asked me to name a price I was happy to pay.

A nice bloke. I'd thoroughly recommend him and he can be reached on 07564 194363.

• 3 weeks later...
Andy did an excellent and reliable job of fitting a new tap and fixing an extractor fan for me last week. He had to trawl the hardware shops to find some fittings for the tap and didn't charge me for the extra time it took. He's a friendly, easy person to deal with and I would definitely recommend him.

I am a big fan of Andy & Richard, and even my own Richard loves them too now that he saw how good they are. They've done a number of jobs at our house since we moved last September. They are patient and creative, which was particularly great to fix our silly curtains. Mj from Westwood Park

• 2 weeks later...
I would also highly reccommend Andy & Richard. We called them to fit some blinds and sort out a new light fitting. Andy arrived within 2 hours and did a great job of the blinds. He wasn't able to sort out the light fitting then, so Richard came the next day. There was no charge for the light fitting in the end as it was a much simpler job than anticipated.

Highly recommended - did a great job decorating a room for me and laying a new floor. Also good at project managing me with all the various bits that needed to come together. Lovely person to work with and very considerate and patient - would use again.