Artificial lawn

azurh

Hello,

has anyone had artifical lawn laid down? And cost wise is it cost efficient? we are wanting to put down this lawn on our front drive ( half is paved , other half is a beastly garden!) and paving over the whole drive i think will cost us alot! not to mention gaining permission from dulwich estate mgt!

I don't remember the cost, would have to dig that out - which could take weeks if not years!!! Although I did get a little bit of the cost back by selling my lawnmower on the forum!

I used Easigrass in the end. We had a few company's come round to quote, but a lot of them, to make it less expensive wanted us to have a 'join' down the garden. Made me nervous that they were using up 'spare' pieces....... I have a small garden so wanted one huge piece - if that makes sense.

We had our artificial grass laid as part of a wider garden refurb done by Kate Eyre so don't know the exact cost or the provider but very happy with it. Garden looks so much neater and it's a joy not having to get the mower out every weekend in the summer. Only downside is that it can get very hot on really scorching summer days but obviously that's not a regular problem!

We had artificial grass laid last year as part of a full garden refurb. Best investment we have made. Fabulous with kids and dogs and a trampoline. We bought ours online from grassdirect.co.uk and they were brilliant to deal with. BTW we do not work for them.