PA/carer for older gent- experience needed- pay negotiable- can you recommend an agency or someone?

butterflycakes

hi all,

Do you have experience in the nursing or care sector and are perhaps looking for extra work. we are looking for someone to cover weekday tea times and supper times and maybe a help with put to bed times occasionally for my dad harry. My father is 98 and rapidly going down hill and we are finding it difficult to manage his care alone. he lives with my brother, but I stay each week- but have my own family at home so things are complicated-

we would pay privately and the salary would be generous and fair and is up for negotiation- he has a daughter, me becky and son that are with him pretty much 24/7 but we are in our 40's and juggling families, careers etc and realise we need support now to do this to keep him in his own home- he has lived in Dulwich for over 45 years.

do get in touch if you have someone in mind ,or are interested yourself- we need reliability, honesty and a willingness to be flexible- references and experience please- email me on [email protected]