Chemistry & Biology Tutor

BenAmadi

I am a local Ex-Charter School Student with 9 A*s at GCSE and 3 A/A*s at A Level in Chemistry, Biology & History. I am currently on a gap year due to start 4 year degree in Chemistry with industrial experience at Manchester University in Sept.

I offer home tutoring in all Sciences, Maths and History up to GCSE level and tutoring in Chemistry and Biology at A level.

I am used to helping younger students as I have mentored and tutored students up to GCSE at The Charter School in Science and Maths. In my gap year I am currently working as a childminder for 3 children (I primary and 2 secondary) and part of my job is supporting them with their homework.

Qualifications:

One A* and two A?s at A level in Chemistry, Biology and History

9 A*s at GCSE, including Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Double Maths.

I live in Herne Hill and I am happy to travel to: Dulwich, Peckham, Brixton, Camberwell, Tulse Hill and Crystal Palace.

I am fully CRB checked and references are available from The Charter School (contact Dr Barratt or Dr Henry, at [email protected] and [email protected]

Having recently finished school I understand what is it like as a student leading up to summer exams, so I am more than happy to help students with exam preparation and revision tips. Please contact Ben on 07805864617 or [email protected]

?15 an Hour