Great service at Bicycle shop on Bellenden Road

Went in there today as it was my sons 3rd birthday and we got him a bike from toyr r us. My husband and I spend several hours trying to assemble to thing, useless instructions and the tyres were flat (despite my oh asking if we needed a pump).

Anyway, entered this gem of a place this morning with a whaling toddler "my biiig booy biiiiike is bloooooken" and the lovely guy in there sorted it for us there and then. All of it, whilst being super kind and patient with my toddler. Then he refused payment.

He said "how about your future businesss instead".

I thought to myself, I can do better than that and by posting a glowing recommendation he will hopefully get more than my business.

I will pop in with some cake when I am next off work, I just really appreciated it.

Here here! Best bike shop I've been to :) ! He's the only one I've found that is willing to cheerfully work on maintaining old "vintage" bikes. I've had many other South London local places turn their noses up at working on old bikes and have been told repeatedly at several other South London bike shops that I should buy a new bike instead and that they can't work on mine, etc. Paul's have been absolutely the opposite, so helpful and friendly and up for a fixer upper challenge. Wouldn't go anywhere else now!