Looking for people who would look after dogs in their homes

I have recently built a website that connects dog owners with people who will look after dogs in their homes. It is early days but we had our first stay this week - Rocket the Cavapoo, who stayed with Sarah and family while the owners took a short break.

We are looking for more Carers who can look after the likes of Rocket. They need to work from home, have retired, a full time Mum/Dad or maybe are studying. In short they need to be around for their new dog pals. It is a chance to earn some money and have the pleasure of the company of the likes of Rocket.

I would be delighted to hear from you if you can help, or know someone who might be interested.

Nick

0208 699 5488

Canonbie Road

[email protected]

Hi there, I would be interested in what you do, I run a very small pet service in east Dulwich, I am crb/dbs checked and pet insured already, would like to know a little bit more about it from your end please.

Thanks for the interest. Dogs Second Home looks to provide an online community for dog lovers. People can go on to the website and search for people in their area who would be willing to look after their dog. It is aimed at ordinary folks but there is no reason why a "professional" could not be a Carer. You would simply go on and build a profile so in effect it becomes another way of advertising their service. www.dogssecondhome.co.uk

If you have any queries do feel free to give me a call.

Best

Nick

07811 330 483