Excellent electrician: Slavek

Paul Shinnick

A friend recommended Slavek, as an excellent electrician. And I must say I wasn't disappointed; he is fully qualified, excellent timekeeper and reasonably priced. He provides full quotes and receipts of his work, is tidy and friendly. I have used him a couple times now and he all ways does an excellent job. Including a pairo cable that other electricians wouldn't touch. He has his own vehicle and based in New Cross but he is willing to travel.

Give him a try, you won't regret it.

Slavek: 07966 067004

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Slavek. He fit all the lighting on the downstairs of our house and was very thorough, tidy and professional. He is very friendly and even helped out with a shelving unit spur of the moment. Would definitely use him again!

Another recommendation.

Slavek was recommended to me by a electrician who did some re wiring, to do all the NIC certification. Which he did efficiently.

Since then I have also used him for putting a new board into our shed / certification, and other electrical jobs around the house.

Would use again, as he offers a fast and efficient service

Slavek came to my house yesterday to diagnose a fault with my lighting. He found and fixed the problem in under an hour, and gave me advice on how to prevent it happening again. I will be keeping his number in case anything else comes up in future and can recommend his services.

• 4 months later...
Slavek has just wired up my new kitchen and workshop, and installed several lights and a ceiling fan. Everything has been done properly, and he provided plenty of useful advice as well. This is the second house Slavek has worked on for me. He is also tidy, courteous and keeps in contact well. I appreciated his professionalism and would recommend him to anyone.

I'd also highly recommend Slavek. He was incredibly helpful over the phone when I accidentally stuck a nail in an electric wire! Then travelled over to North London to test the electrics in my elderly fathers house. My father has cognitive complications and Slavek was very patient and helpful around him.

Highly recommend Slavek. Our lights suddenly tripped and Slavek managed to come by and squeeze the job in at the end of the day. He established the problem and fixed it within an hour. He also helped me out with a troublesome plug socket I needed to change. Very prompt, helpful and got the job done quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
Another vote for Slavek, he recently did a lot of small jobs for us including hanging pendants, installing extra switches and sockets. He was very patient while we decided exact placements etc., and carried out the work to a high standard and reasonable price. Would definitely use him again.

Slavek fitted our oven which needed a socket replaced. He came to our house at 8pm because he was due to go away the following day. He managed to squeeze us in before his weekend away and charged us a very fair price. He knew his stuff, was quick and efficient and we will certainly be using him again.

• 1 month later...
Slavek did a great job removing some wires for me, changing a light socket in the ceiling and re-fitting some plug sockets and analysing my electric shower and what needs to be done. He charged a fair price for the work done and was very friendly. Thanks Slavek and see you again!

• 8 months later...
I can also confirm that Slavek did an excellent job in installing a bathroom extractor fan in my daughter's flat which we'd been trying to get done for months. Absolutely no fuss, and got on with it it efficiently and speedily. However, the piece de resistance was re-fitting her oven door, which had fallen off the night before, without being asked (she was out while the work was being done): initiative and thoughtfulness which was much appreciated!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 years later...