Recommendation of carpenter- Rafal

AnnieT

Hi all,

I wanted to recommend Rafal, for his excellent carpentry work. We have just had made by him a window seat and had our kitchen units extended to accommodate a dryer. Rafal conducts himself extremely professionally and literally powers through the jobs at too speed but to a very high standard.

Only draw back is you will need to wait a couple of months before he can start a job- but then that's a sign of a good tradesmen and certainly worth waiting for!

Rafals mobile is: 07749 443569

Many thanks,

Annie

• 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Rafal, who has just finished making fitted wardrobes for us. He has done an excellent job and we're delighted with our new wardrobes. Rafal is easy to work with, polite, hard-working, punctual, and he left everything neat and tidy at the end of each day. I'd definitely use him again. His number is 07749 443569.

• 3 months later...
Another recommendation for Rafal. He built some cupboards around our bath and some cupboards in our new loft bedroom. He even very kindly fitted us in for the bathroom one so as not to delay the building of the loft. He arrives on time, works hard and is a pleasure to work with. We had just had brand new carpets installed in the bedroom but that was no problem as he does most of the cutting in his workshop and is extremely tidy. Both cupboards look great and the quote was extremely reasonable. We plan to get Rafal back to do some more cupboards in the lounge. Thanks!

Rafal sounds like a good carpenter I am going to give him a call . . im not sure about the windows and cupboards don't mix comment though as no one has mentioned he did any windows only a window seat ?. And I think any good competent carpenter/ joiner would have no issue building windows, wardrobes, shelving, furniture or anything made of wood surely . . .

• 1 month later...
We would also like to add recommendations for Rafal at RWL Carpentry. He made us 4x alcove cupboards with floating shelves above. The quality of the work was excellent and completed in a timely and efficient manner. We did have to wait a couple of months due to his availability, but happy we did. PM if you would like any feedback or would like to see his work.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Had Rafal in about a week ago, to build us a cupboard in our bathroom, fit a new front door, and do some boxing in. Nice chap (drinks espresso), and did a good job, and easily the cheapest quote for the work. Few pics attached.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would highly recommend Rafal. He is comfortably the best tradesman we have had do any work to our house.

He has done three jobs in the last two years for us. In no particular order - large fitted wardrobes with built in shelves and rails, window seat, two large cupboards - one for a boiler and one for washing machine and dryer, the latter involved getting the plumbing sorted too - floating shelves, and and two smaller alcove cupboards in a living room. All of them are absolutely top notch, and now nearly two years on with the first job, all are still standing! More than that, all are looking as good as new.

He is very well priced and incredibly clean. Every day I got home you wouldn't know there was work going on.

As someone mentioned earlier, you may have to wait a couple of months to get a slot - but that's a sign of a good an in demand person. Would highly recommend giving him a call.

[email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

I would recommend Rafal after a positive experience of him putting in a set of fitted wardrobes into our flat. We were impressed with how clean he left the place during the build and upon completion.

He produced a competitive quote and completed the job on time to a good finish and has since come back to sort out a couple of snags at no additional cost.

Have a look at his facebook page for photos of previous work:

https://www.facebook.com/RWL-Carpentry-Joinery-799493626757828/

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I'd like to also leave another recommendation for Rafal as he's completed a job for us recently. We had 2 wardrobes done in alcoves, 1 'wall' wardrobe built on an angled ceiling, a handful set of doors, a bathroom vanity unit, boxing in a cloakroom toilet and sink, including its doorframe and skirting. He's also painted the wardrobes and had a contact to spray the front of the vanity unit.

We are fussy and expect a high level of workmanship and this was fed back to Rafal which he does take on. He is very tidy and completes to a very high standard. He keeps his word when it comes to finishing on a schedule. As mentioned above, you will have to book a slot in advance as he is very busy, but he's worth waiting, given our previous experiences with other carpenters. Feel free to PM me for more details or pictures.

[email protected]

• 7 months later...
We recently had Rafal in to build some wardrobes in our bedroom. He also removed a fireplace and covered it over, built a shelf and replaced the skirting boards with new ones. The standard of his work was very high, he was polite, tidy and easy to communicate with. We would highly recommend him.

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Rafal. He recently completed 3 shelves plus double cabinets and we couldn't be happier with the work. He left the place spotless after each day and was always polite. We have already asked him to do further work inside our house.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This long list of EDF recommendations is why I asked Rafal to make me a fitted wardrobe and large cupboard for my bedroom.

I am absolutely thrilled with the quality and detail of his work and his professional approach.

He is very polite,tidy and left the place spotless.

They are just what I wanted and, best of all, at a very reasonable price.

I can't recommend him highly enough.

Many thanks, Rafal. I am thrilled!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'd also recommend Rafal - we had seen his work in a friends house and were quite happy to go ahead. We approached him to do some fitted wardrobes and an alcove unit.

He was polite, on time and gave a competitive quote.

When he did get to work you would hardly know that he had been in the house - everything was left immaculate and finally when the work was completed he came over and went through all the works. The works were on time and on budget, so a big win... no surprises!

Great guy, great work, and would happily recommend.

• 2 months later...
Rafal has recently finished some work for us too and I am happy to recommend him. Rafal did some shelving and cupboards for us in our previous house and when we moved we got in touch with him again to do fitted cupboards and an under stair storage unit. We have been really happy with the quality of Rafal?s work and he has a keen eye for a spotless finish. He always keeps the place clean and often just works at his workshop so he doesn?t always have to be in the house. Rafal has been working in the area for a good time now and continues to impress us; he?s back in a few weeks to do some bespoke bathroom units.