POSITION FILLED: Part time Executive Assistant ? home based

DadOf4

POSITION FILLED

Part time Executive Assistant ? home based

Hi all

I run a rapidly growing IT business (www.shapeblue.com) We have offices in Covent Garden, India, US, Brasil and South Africa. However, I predominantly work from home (and live in ED, hence putting this advert here). I often meet with members of my team locally, so having somebody close-by seems to make sense.

I found my current assistant through the EDF and it has worked very well. However, she is about to go off on maternity leave (10 April ? early September) , so I would like to take some else on in this role for that period.

I need somebody to help me with the business administration. It will be part time (maybe 10-20 hours per week initially, but completely flexible). You would be self-employed

I need somebody who is able to work from home (i.e. with a PC at home) and is used to managing their own time in order to achieve the requirements of the job. Hours are completely flexible.

The other reason that I?m advertising here, is that I think this role would suit somebody who is having a career break, but wants to do a little, flexible, part time work.

The role is to pick up anything that I cant cope with. I am a hair-brained entrepreneur, who needs somebody to support me and make sure that everything (from an admin perspective) works well . Part of that is admin, part PA, part being involved in some very exciting projects (such as organising conferences,etc)

Below is a list of attributes, skills & duties that I would *like* people to have. I understand that it may be difficult to find somebody with all of these??

? Invoicing - experience of creating invoices and managing payments (preferably in an international, multi-currency environment)

? Collating data for monthly management reports

? Banking (payments, etc)

? Handling of timesheets and customer reporting

Basic website editing

? Diary management ? booking meetings with clients, arranging meeting rooms at offices

? Events: liaising with conference organisers, designers, etc

? Proof reading of documents (such as sales proposals)

? Booking travel ? flights, hotels, car hire, restaurants, checking in online, seat upgrades etc.

? Familiar with a wide range of software tools ? including MS office, maybe accounting systems and other tools such as project management tools

? Experience in an IT company useful (no technical experience required)

? Experience in events organisation

? Any commercial or contractual experience a benefit

As I say, its quite a disparate set of duties ? and it may change. So most of all, I need somebody with initiative & experience in a dynamic commercial environment that I know is going to be a safe pair of hands to take on various duties from me

If you are interested or have any questions, please DO NOT PM me. Please email your CV to [email protected]

If anyone does have any questions - I'm the current Exec Asst who is about to go on maternity leave so I'm happy to answer any queries. This is a great opportunity to work part-time from home, it's a very flexible role working with for a lovely team!