Handyman wanted to fit 5 x blinds

EmmaCC

Hi, I'm looking for a handyman/ woman who could come to our house in forest hill and fit 5 x John Lewis blinds. The blinds need cutting down to the right size (which is supposedly straight forwards) but having spent hours and hours trying to fit one ourselves last year, we really need someone a bit better at this sort of thing to help out. Please contact me on 07872 927325 if you can help or email me if you recommend anyone. Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi there

We used a guy named Vince who is local to the area, unfortunately I can't find his number but we found him on here so if you do a search you should find his number. He put up and cut to size our blind perfectly and hung a couple of pictures for us.

Lovely guy, very reasonable, clean tidy and punctual!

• 5 weeks later...
As a blind maker, it's important to remember the health and Safety legislation On Fitting blinds. If length of cord/chain has not been stated when ordering your blinds, you will get 1 metre length cords. It's important that they are fitted correctly In Line with the legislation. This is due to potential fatalities amongst Young children. I would recommend a professional blind fitter or at least someone who understands the law.