advice on good real estate agents to let and manage a property

Hi local neighbours. I have a lovely to flat to rent locally in ED/peckham borders, and would like any experience any of you have with local real estate management companies? Have been using Winkworths but have found them unreliable. Does anyone have any experience of KFH or other good agents to find tenants and then manage rental property? Advice appreciated!

Hi Local2 I recently let my 2 bed flat through findaflat.com, after a friend recommended it to me. Had lots of interest, and paid no fees what so ever. I manage the property, which is no big deal, and i did all the referencing myself. Found some great tenants, within 2 days of listing. I also listed on here and through gumtree, and despite saying no agents please, they kept calling and hassling me. I trialled a couple for a few days, but decided to take the property off them, when they were trying to get me to reduce the rent, in order to get the property rented. So my experience of agents was pretty negative, try it yourself, its a bit of work on your part, but the saving on the fees, clinched it for me.

Hope that helps, good luck.

Hi local2bellenden, Higster's wife here, yes they do. The lady (Sallie) who runs it has years of property management experience, but this is a new company that she has recently started up. She is a really lovely lady. She is doing everything needed to rent out our flat in Sydenham, she is finding us the tenants, taking up references and doing the rental agreement. Sallie is also arranging for the necessary gas safety certificates and will be managing the flat for us.

Regards

Sheree

Good afternoon

Higster & Bonkers kindly recommended our services in response to your query today. I'd be delighted to talk to you about how we can help you. At Branch Properties we offer range of professional services, we can find great tenants and can deliver our fully managed service which requires the minimum involvement from you. We take care of everything!

I see you are currently living abroad and need someone to look after your property for you. We offer a very personal service and I will take great pride in looking after your property as if it was my own! Where exactly is your property?

Please let me know what questions and queries you have and I will be more than happy to help.

Kind regards

Sallie

• 8 months later...
In case if you change your mind and wish to advertise property by your own without any commissions you can always log on to LetorSellProperty.co.uk. Landlords and Agents both do not need to pay anything in order to advertise their properties and get guaranteed leads against to published properties in less than 24 hours.