Recommended Plumber Nico

kelm

Hi we had a small job needing doing - kitchen tap removed and refitted for new work top.Nico was extremely reliable, went out his way to make things work time wise for us and was reasnoably priced. Recommended! Nico 07818 607583

Totally agree. He was fantastic when plumbing a dishwasher in and gave loads of advice about other issues in my house - none of which were to his advantage.He is a genuinely honest and able tradesman

Hi, I just wanted to echo the other comments here. I had a problem with my shower and Niko was incredibly helpful and friendly on the phone. He subsequently came round and fixed my problem well, spoke to me about a wide range of other issues to help my bathroom generally. I am very happy to strongly recommend Niko for his work - a top man! I have a different number for him than one of the other posts - 07818 607583 / [email protected].

RZB Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Totally agree. He was fantastic when plumbing a

> dishwasher in and gave loads of advice about other

> issues in my house - none of which were to his

> advantage.He is a genuinely honest and able

> tradesman

Brian Huxstep Wrote:

Another Nico fan here - strongly recommend him for his professional manner and knowledge, I had a small problem in the airing cupboard and bathroom shower, I found Nico on here and he came by in record time and fixed everything - thanks Nico !

Brian

> RZB Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Totally agree. He was fantastic when plumbing

> a

> > dishwasher in and gave loads of advice about

> other

> > issues in my house - none of which were to his

> > advantage.He is a genuinely honest and able

> > tradesman

Yet another recommendation for Niko.

He recently moved our washing machine from upstairs in the bathroom downstairs into the kitchen.

Quite a fiddly job, but he did it brilliantly, sorted out the pipes under our sink and came back and fixed the cupboard plinths so that everything looked great.

Even cut an adjacent cupboard door down to size and re-hung it so that we didn't have to get a carpenter in as well.

Polite, friendly, tidy, all round nice guy.

Niko: 07818607583

Nico is a very friendly and attentive plumber. He promptly replied to my message and came around to check out the problem (leaking tap) on the same day and explained all the options I had to solve it. When he came back he did a quick, clean job at reasonable price and fixed also another little problem I had without me even mentioning it! He is a nice guy who is happy to help.

• 2 weeks later...
Nico did a great job for us sorting out a couple of problems with our showers and hot water. He took the time to explain what had happened and how we could prevent the same problems happening again in the future. He also looked at a tap pressure for us and came back when I wasn't sure if the problem was sorted. He will not let you down and wants to ensure you are happy with his work. A good honest guy who's a pleasure to work with and will always go the extra mile, would definitely recommend. 07818 607583.

another recommendation for Niko, he is really amazing. Came over the same day and fixed my washing machine and a leak under the sink. Quick, reliable, reasonable and so friendly! I could have chatted to him all day :)

WARNING...

The number in the first message for Nico is not correct. You will get to Nico and find that she is a lovely doctor who cannot help you with fixing your plumbing. Not the kind in your home anyway.

Call 07818 607583 instead.

kelm Wrote:

> Hi we had a small job needing doing - kitchen tap

> removed and refitted for new work top.Nico was

> extremely reliable, went out his way to make

> things work time wise for us and was reasnoably

> priced. Recommended! Nico 07944 922766

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
I can only echo the good recommendations for Nico. I recently had a problem with my bathroom and kitchen drinks and he fixed these for me very fast! He also gave me very good advice on how to sort my broken washing machine! So 5 stars all the way! He's delightful, professional and very neat with his work. Highly recommend him to anyone.

• 1 month later...

Adding my recommendation for Niko.

He came at short notice to look at a leaking shower trap (a problem we have had before, but the builder/plumber that fitted the bathroom has long since disappeared). He fixed the problem over a week ago, but has only today taken payment for the work as wanted to make sure it was all ok first, very different to other tradesmen I've used in the past.

He gave good advice, is a nice guy, and we no longer have water dripping through our kitchen extractor fan, phew. Wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I would like to recommend Nico, he came out today at short notice, replaced my bathroom taps, offered me great advice on the current fixtures, was polite and reasonably priced. He did a great job and i am more than happy to recommend him.

Another rave review for Nico. He was excellent, came round a few hours after I called, fixed the leak under the kitchen sink and advised me on how to stop it from happening again. Also called a few days later to check it was all still working ok. He's super friendly and an absolute dude. Will be recommending him to everyone!

Another big recommendation for Niko - I called him needing urgent help as my dishwasher was leaking over the kitchen floor and as I had a poorly baby in the house I wasn't able to investigate properly let alone fix it myself. He came out within the hour, sorted the problem quickly and calmly. He came back a couple of weeks later to do some more work for us - lovely chap, punctual, keeps in touch on arrival times etc and a pleasure to deal with. I can't recommend him highly enough.