HISAR - Great Service, Delicious Food

bcam

I'm sure lots of people have said this already, but the service, friendliness and food at HISAR restaurant is so good!! The staff are possibly the most welcoming and genuinely charming of any restaurant we've been to, which on a night where every table was taken and the restaurant was mobbed, is no mean feat! The food was fresh and delicious too which was a bonus. Will definitely go back. So impressed.

But why do they say on the menu that their dishes are served with rice which actually turns out to be bulgar wheat? I bloody hate bulgar wheat and my wheat intolerant friend generally isn't overly amused at being misled either!

Went to Hisar last night. Place was rammed but the food & service were both fantastic (and I'm annoyingly fussy or so I'm told) Still in mourning for Koz which I felt had the edge but things seem to have really improved at Hisar in the past few months. Good for them!

We to where at Hisar last night 3rd time in four weeks the food was good but the service this time poor nearly 40 mins to get mains they were ramo they have been like this since Koz closed but will go back again. Bob S

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In