Does your garden need a tidy up for Spring?

With gardens coming into bloom and summer on its way, how better to enjoy the lovely late Spring weather than in a wonderful looking garden. Now is the perfect time to give your garden a good Spring clean, and get it into shape ready for the start of summer.

We are a local gardening & landscaping team who won't charge a fortune to tidy or landscape your garden, having it looking beautiful and ready to enjoy.

We also offer general garden clearances, gardening maintenance, hedge cutting, tree cutting, decking, fencing & full landscaping services.

For a free quote, call Claire at The Green Team on 07946 728879

Can highly recommend Claire and Dermot. My decking has just been repaired - way better than new! And a horrible pyracantha hedge brought under control. Great, friendly, professional service - and so tidy. Lovely people to work with.

MoyaM

• 1 month later...
This is a belated bump, but an apposite one. Claire, Dermot and Chris have just completed the re-landscaping of our garden (removing old bushes & trees, new fences, two decking areas, general tidying up, (discretely) concreting in a large parasol stand, laying down new turf) to great effect. The place looks fantastic. They're all a pleasure to work with - Dermot and Chris are incredibly hard working in the garden, and Claire organises everything very efficiently. Dermot is an excellent carpenter and came up with great solutions to various little niggles (a round edge to decking with matching fascia? no problem); my impression is that they definitely went "beyond the brief" to deliver a fantastic result, within the quoted price. They left the garden looking like the proverbial million dollars, and were extremely conscientious. We are hoping to be able to call them again for further decking work, without hesitation. Thank you the Green Team.