Amazing fireplaces and radiators at Casa - Bellenden Road

Morning all,

After recently moving to Peckham Rye and renovating our home I wanted to source as much as I could locally - and hence share my experiences on the forum for anyone else looking to source similar things..... One particular place that stood out was our local shop Casa on Bellenden Road. Casa sells amazing modern and old/Victorian fireplaces, doors, stoves, reclaimed cast iron radiators and an assortment of accessories (door handles, mirrors etc). If the fixtures themselves aren?t enough to entice you into the shop, the service should be - it is second to none - Matt the owner is personal and extremely helpful - he went over and beyond to help us source reclaimed marble fireplaces and cast iron radiators (which we had sprayed to colours to match our home) and any other extras we needed. even if he didn?t have them he knew someone who could help. He worked with us to our budget and unlike other shops of a similar nature didn?t try to rip us off or make the extra buck through fitting and accessories. We now down bother looking around as Matt offers competitive prices and more importantly is trust worthy - so we've since been back to see if he can help source door knobs and doors....

Thus if you want a local and friendly service for any of the above house hold fixtures I really recommend popping down to Casa....even if its to see what Matt has reclaimed from his recent hunts!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
We have also used Matt regularly since we moved into the area in 2009. Mainly used him for restoring rads, brassware, the odd light but also other bits and pieces. He is a top bloke. Over the years he has unselfishly put us in touch with a number of v useful people. In addition to being super helpful, and a genuinely honest guy - he is almost ways really cheerful! He's a fab member of the Bellenden Road crowd who has ben there much longer than most. Really hope his business continues to thrive and local people support it where they can!