bridges removals

To all our customers old and new, we are now pleased to offer an unpacking service and disposal of all packing materials and boxes as well as a full packing service, please read reviews from satisfied clients on the forum,just put bridges removals in the search and click all dates.Best wishes Steve 07956 411 450

Oooh I could have done with that when you moved the twins and I Steve!

All the very best with it.

For anybody about to move, Bridges has moved us and three other friends of mine over the past two years.

We could not recommend them highly enough. Affordable, friendly professionals who are extremely flexible - not to mention patient.

Best wishes to you and the boys Steve

Mary

• 2 months later...

Steve and his team did out move yesterday from ED to Peckham, not far but such a big thing to do with a 10month old and two cats and 6 years of crap to deal with!

We went for the full pack / move / unpack and they made it as stress free as possible. Even having to move a massive teak wardrobe out the front window of the bedroom didn't phase them.

Nikki and team came in the day before, packed up 90% of the house and when we didn't have any more space for the boxes they left - move day the guys were early, and loading the vans took a few hours as the rest of the house was packed up and all the furniture (beds / cots) disassembled.

Moving in was a breeze, and done in a few hours with the kitchen and living room fully unpacked.

Steve is a real gent, Nikki is a bloody good organiser. Quite suprised to hear our job was their first unpack job - would never have guessed.

All in all a great team who made quite a stressful experience significantly less manic.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend. When you think about all the arbitrary costs entailed in moving, like mortgage valuations, surveys, etc.... Having Steve and team do their thing is really good value.

Jennie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I just want to add my recommendations for Steve if you're moving house. Steve (and Dean) moved us at the weekend from East Dulwich/Denmark Hill to Streatham. They worked non stop and were very friendly and helpful (carrying some really heavy stuff up three flights of stairs was much appreciated).

Would use him again without a doubt.

Ros

• 3 weeks later...

I'd also like to add a recommendation for Bridges. Steve and his colleague moved us from ED to Bristol and as others have mentioned they worked all day, were very friendly and helpful and the cost was competitive. Also, all packing materials were delivered to us well in advance of the move and as agreed.

Just the kind of service you need to make moving hassle free. Will definitely use Steve again when we realise what a huge mistake we've made moving to Bristol from London!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another big up from us for the team of Steves at Bridges Removals. Fairly late in the day we required the whole flat to be packed up and Steve arranged that (thanks to Nicky and Teresa for all the packing and sourcing extra boxes last minute). The move was smooth and stress free.

The Steves were respectful of our possessions and our new place, thoughtful as to where things should go in order to make the unpacking easier for us and we would definitely use them again.

• 3 weeks later...

I would highly recommend Steve and the packing service he offers. It took the stress out of moving and allowed me to continue to work on the day of the move. Steve and his team are friendly (even with a blind under their feet), helpful and efficient. The cost is very reasonable for the packing service and I would never think of doing my own packing again!!! Once unpacked Steve promptly collected the boxes. Will be using Steve again.

Thanks Lissa

Steve and his crew (Russell and Dean) moved us out of our old house yesterday and they were fantastic. They worked hard all day, took care of our possessions and were really friendly. That and very reasonably priced. Steve and Nicky also helped me pack up on Friday. The only breakages we had were my husband and I dropping a teapot at the end- and that was completely our fault. Really excellent service. Thanks to Steve and the gang, we are in our new place. They even made the beds back up in plenty of time for the kids' bedtime. Now that's service

• 4 weeks later...

Steve and his team (another Steve and Russ) were brilliant. We moved house last week, and with a new born and a 2 year old, it was great to have such a stress free experience. We used the packing service as well, which seems very reasonable. They were very careful with all our belongings and worked extremely hard all day. No eyelids were battered when I requested some additional help dismantling things I'd forgotten to mention when Steve came over to quote initially.

Great service and will definitely use again when moving in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
Another vote for Steve and his team! I've used Bridges removals to move flat/house three times (last time was December 2015) and it has always gone really smoothly and nothing has been broken. I recommend them to friends all the time.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...