Cleaner recommendation - Polly

DeeM

I can recommend our fantastic cleaner Polly. She does a great job, very friendly and really reliable. Polly comes for 2 hours every week and makes our lives a whole lot easier!

Polly - 07727 042636.

If you would like a more detailed reference, please PM me.

ThankS

• 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Polly, she has been working for us weekly over the last 8 months and she is brilliant and does an amazing job we are really happy. She is hardworker, organised, trustworthy and reliable.

Please contact her on the 07 727 042 636 to check her availability.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We are very pleased with the services provided.Polly is a brilliant cleaner with good eye for details as well as follows our instractions.She even fed our cats when we were away.

Highly recommend her to everyone.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Polly and her ladies, have been cleaning our flat for a year now and I can highly recommend them. They are flexible so when we have had builders have stopped, but then come in afterwards and done the hours and it has been sparkling. Very reliable and I couldn't recommend more. Fiona

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Sorry to say but we really didn't rate Polly and team. We had Polly herself cleaning our flat for about 6 months and at the beginning the cleaning was fine, not amazing but i was away Monday to Friday with work so was just glad for anything at that time. Once I was back in London I started to notice that she wouldn't notice cobwebs or Hoover under the sofa. Then we realised she was leaving at least half an hour early each time also which would account for the lack of attention to detail. Overall would not recommend.

• 7 months later...
Unfortunately we also had a negative experience of Polly. The standard of clean was ok, but not great. When I began to work from home I realized that the lady who came often left 15-20 minutes early. However the biggest problem was that when we first met Polly she gave us the impression that she herself would be coming to our house...again when we worked from home we found out that actually Polly never came, but sent other ladies in her place (who varied from week to week)...which meant people we had never met had the keys to our house. We might have been ok with this, but I think we should have been asked first.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Polly has been working for me for the past three years and I would highly recommend her. Trustworthy, reliable and the house is always spotless! I don't know what we'd do without her.

Polly comes with her husband, Stephen, so they're done in half the time which is great! They come on a weekly basis but have also helped with big spring cleans and when we've moved house, cleaning top to bottom, inside & out.

Polly is contactable on: 07482 237587

You won't know what you did without her!