The photography studio that was at the Goose Green Dulwich Festival Fair

So I've done something very stupid. I purchased a ?20 voucher for a baby photo session at the Goose Green Dulwich Festival Fair this weekend, and have now lost the voucher. Annoyingly, I can't remember what the studio was called. Does anybody else remember what the studio was called? Please! :-(

Thanks a million in advance!

Hi,

Thanks, but these weren't the guys who sold me the voucher (and sadly, they don't know which other photography studio was around on the day). This one was to the right-hand side of the fair (when looking at it from Peckham Rye), and was almost directly across from the Daisylets stall.:-(

Thanks again for your help!

Cheers,

Siddhu

Hi,

Thanks!!!!

Yes, I remember it was ?20 (normally ?345). I guess it was Louise Rose. Unfortunately, the phone number on her website doesn't work. Have contacted @AroundDulwich to see if they have the number, and have also tweeted to her.

Here's hopin'!

I shall be more careful henceforth (story of my life :P).

• 5 months later...
No matter what type of photograph you wish to have, whether it is for business purposes, or if you are an aspiring model and wish to put a portfolio together, or you are looking for a family portrait, it is advisable to consider hiring a photography studio London based and contracting a professional photographer.