Good electrician

Jo14

Hi, Ive just had Mike Doherty change all my halogen lights to be led and mains linked as I was fed up with the halogens with transformers not lasting. Its so nice to have proper light in my basement flat! He was a nice guy, very pleasant to deal with and very reasonably priced. Much prefer him to other electricians I have dealt with who I felt were over charging and keen to rip me off. Knowledgeable and friendly. I highly recommend him.

I can recommend James on 07507685278. He changed my electric trip switch board, lights and fan in my bathroom as he told me they didn't comply with safety regs, fitted new smoke alarms and check the safety of all the electric in the house. Lovely lovely guy who is quick, polite and trustworthy. Very reasonable too! Will always use him from now on.

• 3 weeks later...
I can thoroughly recommend Mike Doherty too. He installed a power point for me. It was a job I needed doing quite urgently and he was really quick to respond and book me in. His price was really reasonable and I'm delighted with the job he did. Wouldn't hesitate to use again. Oh and he helped me get into my daughter's iPad after she forgot the code.