Healthy Summer Pop-Up at House of Tippler on Lordship Lane - opens June 2nd

Hi there,

I'm local caterer - Jessie Makes - and I'll be launching a delicious daytime pop-up residency at House of Tippler on Lordship Lane from June 2nd.

Open every Tuesday-Friday from 10am-4pm throughout June and July, I'll be serving my trademark homemade, healthy, nutritious and mouthwatering food in the form of superfood salads, organic sandwiches and lighter cakes.

As always with Jessie Makes, the daily changing menu will be freshly prepared each morning using as many seasonal, organic and wholefood ingredients as possible - with many dishes completely organic.

To complement the food, House of Tippler will be mixing up fresh fruit smoothies and other non-alcoholic, homemade coolers. Locally roasted coffee by Volcano, tea, wine and craft beer will also be available during daytime opening hours.

This is a pop-up where vegetarians and vegans will be spoilt for choice, and where diabetics, coeliacs and those trying to Eat Clean or follow gluten-free or Paleo principles will be right at home too. Similarly, parents can bring their children in the knowledge that even the most indulgent treats will be truly nourishing. And everyone will leave satiated!

With special opening offers all week, come on down and say ?Hi!?

The Jessie Makes pop-up opens on Tuesday 2nd June at House of Tippler, 123 Lordship Lane, East Dulwich SE22 8HU.

Thanks so much siousxiesue! :)

And yes Tina and Pickle - everything will be available to takeaway too!

Tomorrow's salads will be:

- Courgetti spaghetti

- Lemony sweet potato and Edamame

- Mexican chicken and black bean

I'll have two sandwiches on:

- Aubergine, pepper and cannellini bean

- Chorizo, chickpea and rocket

There will also be an asparagus tart on an almond base, plus sausage rolls, veggie samosas and cakes!

Hope to see you there!

Jessie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi again!

I'm sorry to have missed the message about what's on the menu... I'm currently posting these every day on both Facebook and Twitter along with photos, so please feel free to follow me to see what's on offer each day.

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/jessiemakesfood

Twitter @jessiemakes:

I appreciate that not everyone is on these channels, so I'll look to start posting on here at some point too.

Jessie