Balayage Salon - Lordship Lane

Hello everyone,

Many people that have come in the salon have mentioned this forum, so we thought it's about time we joined.

For many people that haven't yet heard about our salon we're opposite The Plough pub on lordship lane. We do hair, beauty, massage therapy, nails and so much more.

We have recently been blessed with such beautiful weather we thought we could invite you all to join us on a little opening party. It's going to be this Saturday from 4pm, it gives you all the chance to meet the team, have a look at our beauty rooms, sunbed, have a few nibbles and of course have a cheeky drink.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Balayage-Hair-and-Beauty-Salon/831198213617095

Thank you all for welcoming us and we can't wait to meet you all.

358 lordship lane,

East Dulwich

London

SE22 8LZ

Www.BalayageSalon.co.uk

0203 609 6699

Hello Cassy,

Absolutely we would love for you to bring your kids in as we are a family friendly salon

and we're doing free plaits, braids, tongs and straightening on the day and you can also try out our pamper chair.

There will be some nibbles, we've got some fruit juice for the kids and some bubbly for you :)

We will be running the competitions for the rest of the month.

For those who don't know, for anyone that has a treatment with us at Balayage will be entered into our prize draw.

These prizes will be:

1. Full body massage

2. Colour and blowdry

3. Full spa pedicure

4. Cut and blowdry

5. Manicure

And there will be a further 10 prizes featuring up to 50% off treatments

We will contact the winners directly next month.

Good Luck

Balayage Team