cleaner wanted

wharinb

Hello,

I'm Marion, I live in East Dulwich as an au pair and I'm available every Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 10am and 3pm to do some cleaning or ironing. I saw you need someone for that, it's why I propose my services. I'm French and I worked as a cleaner several time in France, because my mum is also a cleaner. You can join me by e-mail : [email protected] or by phone : 07 941 347 084.

Best regards

Marion

Claudia N Deliu

London , Claudia N Deliu

Mobile : 07402717211/ 02086997091

78 burford road SE6 4DB

CATFORD

Personal Profile : A reliable , hardworking individual with an excellent customer services , administrative and organizational skills, able to multitask, enjoy challenges. A first- rate communicator both orally and in writing, an outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills who enjoys working with wide range of people , self motivated with the skills and determination to succeed.

Key Skills :

IT literate: MS office ( Words, Excel, Access ) Email/ Internet

Excellent communication and listening skills

Time management

Organisational skills

Problem Solving/ Team Building & Leadership skills

Till work , cash handling

Knowledge of Health & Safety in the work place

Administrative/ Data entering

Work History:

Enrolled in the NATIONAL DIPLOMA for DENTAL NURSES COURSE

Pass dental nurse receptionist course

2008 ? Present Domestic Cleaner - London

General house cleaning, dusting, hovering , Ironing , Washing as well as preparing meal for family?

2006 - Housekeeper & Nanny

Preparing family meal, tidying up the family house, wash up, cleaning and taking care of the children

2004 - Cleaner

General cleaning, dusting , hovering, and all general cleaning duties

2003 - Retail Assistant

Serving customer, cash handling, taking customer order, giving customer information, taking phone calls, and all other general task as asked by manager.

Education / Training :

1980 ? 1984 - Uricani Primary School

1985 ? 1989 - Uricani Secondary School

1990 ? 1992- Lupeni Commercial School

2008 ? 2009 - Brockley Rise Training Centre - ESOL (pass )

2007 ? 2008- Brockley Rise Training Centre Entry Level 2 ESOL and Citizenship Certificate skills for life (pass )

Objective;

I am a hardworking , reliable and outgoing individual, currently working as a cleaner with an holiday apartment company, I will like to secure a job within the either cleaning, retail, customer services or admin sector, I am also very good with children , as I have work as a nanny , I am open to any new offer as I am looking to enhance my career and i am available as soon as possible.

Leisure/ Interest

I enjoy time with my family, I cooking and going the gym as I enjoy keep fit, I also enjoy reading and watching movies with my family.

Reference Available on Request

Hi,

I would like to recommend my cleaner Polly, she has been working for us weekly over the last 8 months and she is brilliant and does an amazing job we are really happy. She is hardworker, organised, trustworthy and reliable.

Please contact her on the 07 727 042 636 to check her availability.