RE: House Cleaner

Eciruam

Hello,

I am looking for an experienced house cleaner for 2.5-3h (at ?10 per hour) every fortnight to clean communal areas within a house share. Generally the cleaning would involve:

-Vacuum & tidy living room;

-Sweep, Mop and clean 2 bathrooms;

-Sweep, Mop and clean kitchen/dining area;

-Vacuum & tidy hallway, stairs & landing.

Cleaning products, vacuum and mop provided.

PM me if interested. References required.

Hey there, I am a 17 year old responsible student looking to earn extra cash. Though I have no references from cleaning companies I have reference from my parents and from a couple of people I've done jobs with within this forum as I kept contact with them. If you do not find anyone I'd be happy to do this over the summer.

Kind regards

Joel C

Hello,

I'm Marion, I live in East Dulwich as an au pair and I'm available every Monday, Wednesday and Friday between 10am and 3pm to do some cleaning or ironing. I saw you need someone for that, it's why I propose my services. I'm French and I worked as a cleaner several time in France, because my mum is also a cleaner. You can join me by e-mail : [email protected] or by phone : 07 941 347 084.

Best regards

Marion

Hi,

I would like to recommend my cleaner Polly, she has been working for us weekly over the last 8 months and she is brilliant and does an amazing job we are really happy. She is hardworker, organised, trustworthy and reliable.

Please contact her on the 07 727 042 636 to check her availability.