Recommended Gardener Mehmet

brockleyboffin24

I called in Mehmet to get my garden in shape for the year, keep it nice and help develop it. Ive used him for a few weeks now. If you need anyone he is punctual, hardworking and knowledgeable and pleasant to have around. I have no hesitation in recommending his services.

• 2 weeks later...

Completely agree with all the recommendations for Mehmet. He helped us clear our front and back gardens this weekend, put up new fencing and made a real difference to how the place looked. He's really friendly and gave us loads of great advice - highly recommend and will definitely be calling him again when we need to.

C?line

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I called Mehmet recently via recommendations from this site. He's tidied up and trimmed my front garden which was going too wild and overgrown. He was always easy to communicate, on time, hard working and very friendly. He charges ?15 p/hour and I highly recommend him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have booked Mehmet twice now - and would recommend him for general tidying up and keeping the garden in shape. He is easy to talk to, punctual and great at answering his mobile and texting! Hard working and very friendly. He charges ?15 p/hour. I found him via recommendations from this site and a reference from Dulwich Helpline. Don't hesitate in getting in touch he will make your garden lovely! 07910754636

• 2 weeks later...
Mehmet put up a new fence for me last week, looks very good. He's a lovely guy to have around, works hard, answers texts and enquiries promptly and is also very punctual. Also gave me advice about what to plant! Highly recommended if you need any gardening work done.

Mehmet has recently worked in both my front and back gardens and I have no hesitation in recommending him. He is very reliable, pleasant, kind and hardworking. He has lots of great ideas and is knowledgeable and creative. I will be using him regularly. Thank you Mehmet!

Also used Mehmet recently and happy to recommend. He tidied up our garden quickly & efficiently and was a very friendly guy to deal with.

P.s. We used Southwark brown bags (available at Dulwich library) which the council will take on brown bin days.

We also used Mehmet recently and couldn't recommend him enough, he gave an accurate estimation of how long it would take to do our garden and did so in less time in fact, brilliant given that it was pretty much a jungle of two years worth of over-growth! He's super friendly and we've already recommended him to our neighbours who are also going to use him. We'll definitely be using him again.

Also wanted to highly recommend Mehmet. He did an amazing job in our front garden last Monday. We needed someone to shave off the top layer of an old nasty lawn, put down a membrane and put bark chips on top. In addition, we needed to add a front Fence. We had some really lovely leftover hardwood from a decking project, so I had something very specific in mind.

I had three people come round to take a look and quote. Mehmet was great, I explained what I wanted, he was really clear in his communication and recommended a great site for surface materials. This was a little bit of a complicated job since I wanted a very specific look and feel - we organized the work so that I ordered bark chips etc and he sorted out fence poles, screws, concrete etc.

He showed up promptly on the monday morning at 8AM with all the materials and got to work. I had a detailed plan outlining what I wanted the fence to look like. At 4.30PM he had finished both the lawn and the fence and it looks fantastic. Super efficient! We are extremely pleased with the result. Mehmet helped improve the original plan and did some additional carpentry to make it look even nicer.

Massive thumbs up from me.

Picture of fence: https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/21107/193181/KGR4Msaxt0PnLUN/IMG_0217.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
I also like to recommend Mehmet. He gave an estimation of how long it will take to prune the wisteria tree but actually managed to complete in less time. He's extremely hardworking so you definitely get your money worth. He also cleared the gutter while he was there which wasn't part of the schedule. I will be using him again.

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Mehmet! He tidied up our front garden and put up a wooden fence at the front. He sourced all the fencing material so we didn't have to worry about anything, and at the end even charged us slightly less than his original quote. He is very helpful and full of advice, as well as punctual and easy to reach by text message. 07910754636