Recommendation - Silvano - Driving Instructor

dazmcg

I'd like to endorse Silvano as a driving instructor. I was a 'mature student' and have recently passed thanks to him. Silvano is extremely thorough, patient and helpful. I did it in around the number of hours the DSA says is average, however thanks to Silvano, I passed first time with practically a clean sheet. I probably would have had a good (but not as good) chance of passing with less hours, however, I would not have been as proficient, safe and well-rounded driver as I am now thanks to him. His pass-record and other recommendations speaks for itself. I whole-heartedly endorse him if you want to not only pass your test, but learn to drive safely. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. His contact details are: [email protected] 07702 615834

• 5 months later...
My son has today passed his driving test (1st attempt with only 2 minor faults) and I thought I'd recommend his instructor in case anyone is looking for a good local driving instructor. I found Silvano through the forum and would thoroughly recommend him. He's a great instructor who is committed to making sure his students become competent and, above all, safe drivers. His phone number is : 07702 615834. Email: [email protected]

• 7 months later...

A second recommendation for Silvano!

I used this forum to find a driving instructor for my husband and ended up going with Silvano (Silvano Bozza ([email protected], 07702 615 834)because he came highly recommended. My husband was really impressed with him and has asked me to post the following:

Silvano is excellent - I cannot recommend him highly enough. I finally learned to drive at 33 years old to make life easier with two young children. He seemed dedicated not only to helping me pass my test but to ensuring that I learned to drive safely and to a very high standard. As a result I passed first time with only one minor fault. His rates were very reasonable and excellent value for money considering the quality of instruction. He was also very flexible, accommodating lessons around my work and family commitments. And, he is a lovely guy so a real pleasure to learn with.

• 4 weeks later...

I would also like to recommend Silvano.

I have just passed my test on the first attempt with only 3 minors which is a testament to his excellent teaching. Silvano is very patient and understanding. He really takes the time to explain everything thoroughly which enstils confidence behind the wheel, but also ensures that you become a very safe driver. I really enjoyed my lessons with him and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to learn to drive or for some refresher lessons.

• 1 month later...
I'd also like to recommend Silvano. My daughter passed first time last week, with only three minor faults. She was totallycomfortable with Silvsno, he gave her confidence from the very beginning. He is patient and calm, and very thorough in the preparation he gives his pupils. He wants them to be safe on the road, not just pass their tests. He is also extremely reliable,rarely changing or cancelling booked lessons. We feel very lucky to have found Silvano and have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot praise Silvano enough! BIG recommendation from me. He is patient, calm, understanding, thorough and best of all, lovely!

I passed first time with only two faults.

He is very realistic about how many lessons you will need and constantly updates you on your progress which I found really helpful.

Do what he says and you can't go wrong.

Thanks Silvano!

Anna

• 1 year later...
Fresh in the afterglow of my 18 yr old daughter passing her test first time yesterday with mimimal faults (only 3!) I would like to recommend the fabulous Silvano Bozza (07702 615834. His amazing skills, patience and kindness paid off and he makes it his personal mission to turn his students into really excellent drivers. We couldn't be more delighted and are so relieved that we found him. Thank you Silvano!

Completely agree :-)

Silvano taught my son to drive and we thought he was fantastic. He really does want to make sure his learner drivers become safe and confident drivers first and foremost. My son passed first time with only 2 minor faults.

• 3 weeks later...
I can highly recommend Silvano Bozzo (07702 615834) for driving instruction. I passed my test yesterday at first attempt. :) Silvano is patient, calm, detailed and thorough. He sends feedback and practice tips after every lesson, and explains everything clearly. He was concerned to make sure that I become a safe driver for the future, as well as pass my test. Thanks to Silvano I feel very confident in my driving. Georgina

• 1 year later...
Silvano Bozza recently taught my son to drive and pass his test. We chose him after reading glowing reviews on the East Dulwich forum and we were not disappointed. Silvano is a patient, meticulous and friendly driving instructor who really cares about his customers. Would thoroughly recommend Silvano to anyone seeking an excellent driving instructor.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd also like to recommend Silvano Bozza, a fantastic instructor. I'm a 28 and wanted to learn before I put it off again! I found Silvano on here and was eager to learn with him as he had such good reviews. He deserves all the praise he gets - he is patient, thorough and fully engaged throughout the lesson. He teaches you to become a safe and confident driver without any bad habits. I usually had 1 lesson a week but Silvano was accommodating to my changing schedule. Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I thoroughly recommend Silvano Bozza. I am in my mid 30s, no previous driving experience and passed first time with 4 minor faults. Silvano teaches you not only the basic skills you might need to pass your test but how to drive safely in different road conditions. This is a very good value for your money. The service Silvano offers is impecable. He was always punctual and flexible when I needed to change lesson times and start/end places. The quality of the lessons were outstanding. Silvano is an experienced instructor and adapts very well to your learning pace. Highly recommended.

• 3 weeks later...

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

I passed my driving test first time after learning with Silvano Bozza, with 3 minors.

In some ways more importantly than for the test Silvano teaches you how to be a conscientious and safe driver for the future. He is a very good, easy going teacher. It is not always, I imagine, an easy job teaching learner drivers but Silvano is exceptionally calm, patient and understanding with a close eye for detail. Plus we had a laugh!

He was always on time and very strong on communication, super thorough and all in all a great guy.

Would highly, highly recommend - get in touch now!!

Details here:

Silvano Bozza

[email protected]

• 3 months later...

I would also like to highly recommend Silvano Bozza. He is such a gentlemen and because of him I passed first time. His methods meant that apart from some initial nerves, the lesson was an absolute breeze with just 7 minor faults. I also knew the roads on the test like the back of my hand which meant less unexpected things to worry about on test day.

Shame I won't really get to see him again!

His details are: 07702615834

[email protected]

• 1 month later...

Having found recommendations for Silvano as a driving instructor on this forum, I have now passed with him with only 2 minor faults last week!

I was very nervous about driving in the beginning, but within a few lessons I felt at ease and feel able to drive safely in a variety of different situations and conditions. Silvano has been extremely patient with me and he is very friendly, caring and supportive, helping me to feel well prepared for the test and battle the nerves.

I would highly recommend Silvano to anyone looking for an instructor.

Just wanted to recommend my driving instructor, Silvano bozza. I have just passed my test first time with Silvano and would highly recommend him. I was very nervous taking my first ever driving lessons in my mid 30s and Silvano was so patient and encouraging. He not only gives you the skills you need to pass the test but also to be a safe and competent driver afterwards too. Also, and importantly I think, Silvano is lovely to get on with and chat to whilst you're learning and very supportive too. His email address is:

[email protected]

• 4 weeks later...
I can also highly recommend for Silvano. I'm an older, experienced driver who needed to get his UK permit but in doing so had to unlearn loads of old/bad habits. Silvano is extremely patient, thorough and supportive in his approach. I passed on my first attempt with just one minor fault. Anyone looking for a driving instructor should give Silvano a try.

• 2 weeks later...
Another glowing recommendation for Silvano, who is thorough, professional and understanding. My son passed this week and found him to be an excellent teacher. His patience and attention to detail meant my son was prepared in the best possible way for not just his test, but future driving.

If you want to learn to drive, or get a refresher you must hire Silvano Bozza's time. I contacted him in spring 2018 and he was full. I reached out to other instructors, I either had no response or they too were full. Then to my surprise Silvano contacted me asking if I still needed lessons, I still haven't heard from anyone else!

While I had driven in the states for 17 years (manual too), I had not driven for the last 10 years I have been living in London. The thought of driving on the left side of the road, with narrow roads and cars parked everywhere caused me considerable panic.

After a few lessons, I gained confidence even though some days I thought 'I am NEVER going to pass' - the lessons seemed really hard. But Silvano was patient, clear with instruction and even corrected my bad habits.

I probably should have practiced in my own time more, but he prepared me so well for the practical test, I passed with only 1 fault (stopped at red light too close to a parked car).

Silvano is not just teaching you how to pass the practical test, he is teaching you how to drive: safely, confidently and happy! We also had great laughs during our lessons.

I can't say enough about Silvano, if you can wait for his availability you should, you won't be sorry.

• 1 month later...
I agree with everything others are saying about Silvano. I too have recently passed with only 1 fault having not driven since moving to London 17 years ago! He was extremely patient with me even during my moments of mad frustration and I'll be eternally grateful for his services. If you need lessons, beginners or refreshers, definitely get in touch with Silvano.

• 2 weeks later...

I highly recommend Silvano. I'm a new learner, and right from the start he has been very patient and understanding. Very flexible with the lesson plans. He has worked very diligently and supported me through some very challenging lessons. He gets to the root of any problems you are having and he's very methodical in teaching you to overcome bad habits. I feel i am now a safe and confident driver. Thanks to him i was able to get over my nerves on test day and pass with 4 minor faults. Excellent instructor. I can't rate him highly enough!

[email protected]

• 1 month later...

Silvano Bazzo really does have a glowing reputation and many recommendations, but alas when I contacted him for a refresher course he was fully booked! He was kind enough to point me to this forum to help find another instructor and I found Nick Pauli of the Nicholas Driving Academy with whom I've just finished 5 refresher lessons, and I couldn't be happier!

Nick was friendly, knowledgeable and on the ball, so even though I hadn't driven since passing my test a year and a half ago, my confidence grow quickly and felt safe knowing even if I made a mistake he was quick to correct and help me. He's local so knows the area like the back of his hand and was incredibly flexible with lessons which was perfect as I work night shifts.

He can be found at nicholasdrivingacademy.co.uk or on 07956221706

• 1 month later...

If you need a driving instructor to teach you how to drive for life and help you pass your test, I highly recommend Silvano Bozza ([email protected]). With his help, I passed my driving test a couple of months ago.

I had a few instructors in the past but Silvano was the only one who actively tought me the essential elements of driving, like looking properly in the mirrors and acting upon what I was seeing there. He made me understand how cars work and I learned from him how to feel in control of the car. The communication was excellent and he has great sense of humour. You can tell he is passionate about teaching driving skills and I warmly recommend him as a brilliant driving instructor. Thank you, Silvano!