Jessie makes @ house of Tippler

bodsier

Having traipsed the streets of East Dulwich looking for decent fish salad for under ?10 for lunch I happen to catch a glimpse of a plate of food that looked stunning. Expecting the price to put me off, but no... ?8 for the most delicioud nutritious meal! Honestly it was great. Full of flavour. Sea trout, cauliflower with pesto, baby potatoes, watermelon and feta...I would not have fish and cheese together as a rule but it worked. Go try... add the guilt free dessert. ;))))))

Just been here having read about it on the forum. We had a sandwich each, a sausage roll and shared a salad. The food was delicious. Fresh, tasty ingredients, nutritious, healthy salads were beautiful, chicken in the sandwich had just been cooked so was warm and not at all dry and the sausage roll in the words of my son was "the best ever". The total was under ?25 including drinks so really reasonable for the quality of food that we had. The bar was quiet and cool but not lacking in atmosphere and the guy serving us was friendly and polite. So glad I tried it out and definitely recommend it.