Great Cleaner Recomendation

Hello All

I can happily recommend our cleaner, Mimi, she's fantastic. I myself have 3 children, (one is a 7 month old baby) and she easily works around our mess and toy pyramids. I am super fussy and have had many cleaners before finding Mimi. She does more than I expect, and I have never seen anyone iron so much, so quickly, to such a high standard.

Her number is 07753 110741. She mentioned to me this morning that she is looking to fill a couple of slots in her week, please do give her a call, and PM me for a reference if you wish.

Best wishes

Anja

Hi there

I took your advice and contacted your cleaner- I have spoken to her about doing a weekly clean for us- unfortunately she never turned up!!! when I chased her today - having waited in for her with a small baby she told me she was making her way over from Lewisham- I have now been waiting for her for nearly 4 hours. Sorry to say i think my experiences with Mimi differ greatly from yours - which are clearly great- mine have been awful!

Hi Daisy

Just wondering if mimi ever turned up and if so, was the experience as good as expected?

Anja's review seemed amazing and I wanted to give mimi a go, unless you recommend otherwise still?

Many thanks