Rubble and building waste removal - recommendation

kn25

Hi, we just had a load of plaster rubble (20+bags) and bulky waste taken away for us by barney rubble (found through the forum), and want to recommend his service - he came the same day, charged a fair price and even ended up taking some extra stuff we'd booked in for a Southwark pick up. His number is 07541132087

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There is no 'mystery' about getting rid of rubbish. First get a licence ,couple of hundred pounds, then take the rubbish (garden waste even) to Shakespeare Road where it will cost you ?120 a tonne inc. vat. min ?50 Plus vat. These guys have to pay this before they start no matter how 'nice' they are.

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Barney. We had a shed with lots of old wood to be cleared and we got his details from this forum. He was reliable, shed was cleared out in record time and his team were very polite and even swept out our shed at the end. Great service at a very reasonable price.

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Barney. He came and assessed what I had to clear during the week and provided a reasonable and fair quote. He then came back as agreed this weekend, on time and efficient removal. Would def. recommend and use again. His number is 07541132087

• 3 weeks later...
I would also recommend Barney - he cleared almost two tonnes of rubbish for us for a fair price and on time. He came around to quote it as agreed, and arrived promptly on the day to clear it ? very pleased with good service and thorough job ? we would definitely use again!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Adding my name to the list of people recommending Barney, who removed a van load of rubble and garden waste for me this morning.

As per the experience of others above, Barney was able to come round quickly to quote, offer a fair price and get the work done on time with no fuss.

Very much recommended, and will be using again in future. A re-post of his phone number: 07541132087

Dan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Just wanted to add to the recommendations for Barney - he came and cleared away some household items for me the other day and was very efficient, friendly and reasonably priced. Thanks Barney!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...