New Massage Market stall - every Saturday this summer | Summer Sale: ?10 off your next massage! |

- New: Thai-vedic Massage Market Stall

- Summer Sale - ?10 Off Selected Massages and Massage Lessons!

- 25% Discount On Thai-vedic Products For EDF users

View this newsletter in your browser http://us7.campaign-archive1.com/?u=358ad2422a956459380547f7d&id=fa0300640c&e=

New Massage Market Stall!

After much planning and plotting we trialed our new Thai-vedic Massage Market stall on the 4th of July and will be claiming a regular pitch at North Cross Road market most Saturdays from this Saturday 18th July throughout the summer - or as long as the weather stays good enough! Just rock up for a 15 minute Thai massage for only ?10 (head and face massages, hand and arm massage, foot massage, or back massage)

We'll also be selling a limited range of Khadi Ayurvedic products that we have imported from India. Khadi products are completely natural with no chemicals or preservatives; herbs are handpicked by local people from the wild, to provide rural employment and all oils are organic. Whats more we'll be offering...

...25% discount to EDF users!

Just mention this newsletter when you come to the stall to get your discount. See below for information and prices.

Summer Sale: ?10 off selected massages and training - only ?30 for a 1 hour massage!

Much as I love doing Deep Tissue and Thai Yoga massages and Couples Massage training, I've decided to offer ?10 off my less booked massages and massage lessons to encourage you to try these less well known but equally fabulous types of massage. That's just ?30 for an hour or ?45 for 90 minutes! Choose from:

Indian Sports Massage (Chavutti:

I use only my feet to deliver the treatment, using coconut oil and long, sweeping strokes from the fingers to the toes. I holds the rope suspended from the ceiling for balance only.

Indian Yoga Massage:

Similar to Thai yoga massage but with oil and Ayurvedic powder which leaves the skin feeling smooth as a baby's bum! I use my feet, leaning on a stool, to apply deep strokes to your back and thighs. Yoga stretches leave you relaxed and flexible.

I love doing baby massage lessons and massage lessons for children and families, but don?t get to do them very often so ?10 off these lesson means they will now cost you only ?10 for a one hour lesson!

Ayurvedic baby massage lessons:

Babies can be massaged every day from birth for up to a year after they are born, and throughout childhood. Baby massage: improves parent?child bonding, calms the baby and improves sleeping patterns, improves digestion and relieves constipation. One hour lesson (one to one tuition, or for a group of up to 3 parents and 3 babies). The price - per parent & baby - includes an illustrated manual with detailed instructions to take away with you so you can massage your baby at home.

Massage lessons for children:

Learn child-friendly massage techniques given through clothes, performed by children and parents on each other. Reduces children?s stress levels and improves concentration. Lessons can be for one parent and one child or two parents and two children in my massage room. Larger families can be trained in your own home (SE22 and surrounding postcodes only)

Find more details on my website http://www.thai-vedicmassage.co.uk/massage-services-and-training/baby-massage-and-childrens-massage-lessons/

Call, text or email Stephen to book: 07950933150 / [email protected]

Sandalwood or Jasmine Massage oil

I discovered this oil in Goa last year and was immediately sold... both the Jasmine and Sandalwood oil have an over-powering scent that just makes you want to...relax. I now use it at the end of every massage I do, so if you've been for a massage lately you'll have already experienced its heavenly scent.

Regular price: ?12 - with 25% client discount, only ?9

Red Tiger Balm

Forget Ralgex, nothing beats Tiger Balm if you have muscle aches or put a little on your forehead for headaches. Its also what I always reach for to relieve those pesky insect bites.

Regular price: ?3 - with 25% client discount, only ?2.25

Aromatic Body Wash & Bubble Bath

Spoil yourself with one of Khadi's delicious body washes or bubble baths. Choose from:

- Sandalwood & Honey Body Wash

- Orange and Lemongrass Body Wash

- Jasmine and Lavender Bubble Bath

Regular price: ?12 - with 25% client discount, only ?9

Shea Butter Soaps

Khadi fill their soap bars with copious quantities of essential oils, fresh fruit and vegetables all in a piece of affordable luxury. Choose from:

- Rose & Honey with Rose Petals

- Mint & Sesame Seeds

- Sandalwood & Honey

- Cinnamon & Patchouli

Regular price: ?6 - with 25% client discount, only ?4.50

Lip balms and body butter

Choose from Watermelon. Kiwi, Mint or Chocolate flavoured lip balm. Regular price ?5 with 25% client discount only ?3.74

Chocolate & Honey Body butter. Regular price ?10 with 25% client discount only ?7.50

All enquiries can be directed to:

Stephen Nock

Thai-vedic Massage

http://www.thai-vedicmassage.co.uk/

[email protected]

72 Crawthew Grove

East Dulwich

London, SE22 9AB

I had a 15 minute thai massage here on North cross road. And it was amazing! Just what I needed as I'm a thai boxing and boxing coach there for put my body under a lot of pressure throughout the week. As a busy working mum of 2 young boys 15 mins was ideal, and for just ?10 it was very affordable.

Highly recommend Thai vedic massage.

The massage stall is all set up!

Come and get a 15 minute massage for ?10 (no need to book just walk in) or book a full body massage for later in the week.

Also get 25% off massage oils, tiger balm, lip balms, soaps, body wash if you mention East Dulwich Forum!

Stephen

Thai-vedicmassage.co.uk

72 Crawthew Grove SE22 9AB

• 1 month later...