Recommendations for roofing, flooring and referb work

emily124

I have recently moved into the area and wanted to make some recommendations from my experiences with local tradesmen

I was advised to contact Russell Perring (RJP Roofing) to re do my flat roof which was in a pretty shocking state. Russell and his team were excellent from start to finish. They explained the work that needed to be done, tidied up after (even giving my bike a wash down and evicting a spider). I now have a new roof that I can have confidence in.

email is [email protected] and phone 07852 972052

I also wanted to recommend Derek from Finishing point flooring who has installed new flooring through the hall and living room completely transforming the flat. Derek was able to advise me on the options and able to fit in with my rather tight schedule. Martin, who came to do the fitting paid great attention to detail to make sure I had a floor to be proud of. I am delighted with the result. http://www.finishingpointltd.com/services.html for contact details.

The rest of the refurbishment work was done by Atanas and his crew from big small building solutions. [email protected] They were able to respond quickly and again fit in with my short timescale. They always turned up on time, kept me informed of progress and Atanas was great at helping me to find solutions. The finish of the painting/ tiling and carpentry have all been excellent.

I hope these recommendations can be of help!

I too can highly recommend Derek and his team. Highly professional, fantastic prices, really efficent and Derek carried out few extras with no extra cost. Derek and his team have totally transformed my shabby looking place into pure luxury.

I am so pleased with my new wooden floors, I highly recommend Derek.

Happy to email across some photos if needs be.

Thanks Derek!