Restaurant/pub recomendations brockley/honor oak park

Blondie

Fairly close to Honor Oak Park, if you want a pub the All Inn One, 53 Perry Vale, behind Forest Hill Station has excellent food cooked by owner/chef and first class friendly service. If you want a restaurant, the newly opened Perryvale bar and bistro, sister of the Crooked Well, Camberwell,has first class food and excellent service. Been open about a month, and already a great success, so booking is essential. Also behind Forest Hill Station, directly across the road from the subway. Both rated highly on trip advisor.

Try Babur Brasserie - as good as Zaika/Cinnamon club. Not your average Indian. Really good and different.

Le Querce for the best Sardinian food i have tasted.

Mamma dough is very similar to Franco Manca, which you already have on Lordship lane

Can echo the recommendations for Le Querce (particularly enjoy trying their unusual ice cream flavours when I go there!), Mamma Dough and Babur. Had a great meal at The Orchard near Brockley station a couple of months ago. There's also the Honor Oak pub which opened last summer, haven't been there in the evening but had a nice Sunday roast there a while back.

Perry Vale just behind FH station is AMAZING.

great food, lovely staff superb cocktails its the same people that have The Crooked Well.

i recommend it highly.

LeQuerce if a little lacking in style does great food and friendly staff there too.

• 2 weeks later...
The Perry Vale is now doing a superb 2 course lunch menu for ?10 Tuesday to Saturday. Choices include, among others, parma ham salad, melon, breast of chicken, fishcakes. The parma ham and chicken were excellent, quality was in no way compromised. Vegetarian options also.