Bathroom fitter and tiler recommendations warmly welcomed.

EmmaJo

Dear all,

We are looking for someone good and honest, with a great work ethic, a high standard and reasonable price to come and totally renovate and refit two bathrooms including alternating some plumbing, and revamp our kitchen (new worktops,sink, taps, tiles and extractor fan.)

Obviously we're looking for the right man/woman to the right price and would like to get started asap.

We are a full time working family with a young child so honesty, professionalism and reliability is really key. I am however around for the next few weeks to arrange quotes and hold discussions to organise the job.

Any recommendations would be warmly welcomed!!

Thank you!

Hi EmmaJo,

It depends on whether or not you already have materials purchased and are doing it that way.

If you want the full package, we've just had our bathroom done by Bells, and we're incredibly happy with the results. Happy to message you photos if you like.

In-store, Tony was both patient and helpful, and was quick to respond / quote via email. When we made amends this was requoted for rapidly.

The actual work itself was done by two blokes ? Paul (plumber) and Dave (builder / tiler). Both great guys, and they went the extra mile to make sure that everything was spot-on. We know they could easily have cut corners but chose not to. They tick the boxes for your bathrooms ? honesty, professionalism and reliability.

Bells also do kitchens, but we haven't had ours done yet.

Hope that helps!

Hi we would be happy to provide you with a quote for these jobs, give us a call on 07463704811 or get some more info and contact us through our website here http://paintinganddecoratingservicesse22.co.uk/painter-and-decorators/bathroom-fitting/

We can provide references and have quite a few high recommendations on the forum too.

All the best

Sean Mulins

Hello Good morning

I noticed that Sean Mullins put a message up for your request and I can highly recommend his workmanship. He is a reliable, friendly and honest guy who works to a very high standard. Between myself and my sister( and a some other people I have referred him to)he has done 4 complete bathroom and kitchen refurbishments including tiling, painting, plumbing etc. He has also done a lot of painting and decorating for us as well. All have said the same about him. He has a good eye for detail and is so helpful and patient. He is honest and will say whats needed and whats not.We had ordered our stuff online from Victoria Plumb that kept sending wrong items and he went out and got from local suppliers and saved us over ?300!! He took us to choose tiles and got us discount too. I would always use and recommend him.

Good luck with your refurbs x