Driving instructor

Giacomelli

Hello could people recommend me a good local driving instructor. Would be useful to know if they do lessons later in evening (7pm?) I actually possess a licence but haven't driven for 12 years so need to be treated like a beginner - maybe 12-15 lessons? Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there

I've just started driving again after a 9 year break since passing (!). So I was a bit like a beginner too.

Silvano Bozza, based in Crystal Palace, but teaches round Dulwich - is excellent. Really observant, patient and thorough. I am driving alone now in London - did NOT think that would ever happen - he really built my confidence and pointed out the bits I needed to work on. Thoroughly nice man and I would recommend.

http://www.freeindex.co.uk/profile%28silvano%29_270165.htm

I have just had refresher lessons with Nick http://www.nicholasdrivingacademy.co.uk.

I hadnt driven since passing my test 6 years ago and was a very nervous driver. Nick really helped build up my confidence to drive again. He is a really friendly, patient instructer and very flexible in terms of lessons, made lessons enjoyable. I would thorougly recommend.

• 3 weeks later...

I have also just had refresher lessons with Nick also. I can highly recommend his services.

I passed my test just before heading to university and then after moving to London relied on public transport ? therefore embarrassingly I have not driven for nearly 20 years.

Upfront I asked for circa 8 lessons taking in different experiences. After a few lessons around the local ED area, I drove into the city, West End, experienced driving on country lanes and the motorway.

Nick was very relaxed, patient, and friendly and also was very flexible with lesson times. Other than the odd Saturday, he was able to accommodate lessons in the late evening on week nights.