I'd like to recommend this gardener and landscaper

in_nunhead

Hi all

Luke (Project Scapes)has been working in my back garden for a week now, and he's been brilliant. He's young, so his rate is really reasonable (?95 a day) and he often brings a young lad who he's giving a bit of work to when he can, - this counts for a LOT in my book.

They've put down crazy paving and done a supremely good job, even using a few bits of broken delf here and there, that I'd found. They're clearing some overgrowth now and I'll be using him to put down turf in a couple of months.

Very trustworthy, he is happy to do what you ask or offer suggestions when you need them. I've used his suggestions.

My plan now is to keep him after that for a day a month if I can, to keep on top of things.

Honestly I can't recommend him highly enough, and what's really nice is that he didn't ask me to recommend him. I'd just like to.

Luke: 07851 128968.

• 3 weeks later...
He's a diamond. I'm so glad you found him too. I hope he has the confidence to put his rates up a bit soon as he's really good and is totally undercharging. I know he needs to get his business established, and it's always best to go cheap, but to pay a lad AND himself for his daily rate is astonishing.

Your Garden is an important part of your home because it says so much about you. As well as reflecting your style, personality and character,

I was so happy to be able to help you with your projects & Will continue to help & advise anyone who may need it

Luke K

• 4 weeks later...

Luke & his team have transformed my Garden before they came around my garden was full of weeds and stingy nettles i could not see the end of the garden..

I went out at 10am & Came back at 2pm And the guys was nearly finished with all of the weeds & Nettles bagged up .. soil turned over .. Guys working hard on a cold sunday morning for ?150 Absolute Value For Money ...

Thanks Luke i Hope you get the work you need to expand

Fredrick

• 1 month later...

I had my garden weeded, grass mowed & Hedge Trimmed - 10th November

While Luke was here i asked him for a estimate of costs on my fence to be removed and replaced, Luke emailed me a material listing i ordered the materials and Luke and his came round and fitted it in 2 days for a great price.

Outstanding Company for there age, I found Luke on here so i think its only right i tell you all my experience with Luke and his team was smooth and would recommend to anyone. - 21st November

Sam Perry (Barry Road)

• 2 weeks later...

i called project scapes because of this post luke came round with his colleague and gave me a price which was very fair considering the day of work there was 2 lads and luke working weeding digging and removing shrubs to give me a clear garden,

Luke & his team came back and put a fence up for me 14metres long.

**My only downfall with Luke is he Did not want to take the cash and order the materials he rather i ordered them after he sent me the material listing.

110 % Hardworking & Recommended

Anja Malik (Off College Rd)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm afraid I haven't had such a positive experience. Initially job went well (putting up a fence), but have now been waiting over a month for him to pick up rubbish and finish job as agreed. Lots of missed appointments, excuses and not impressed at all.

After yet more missed appointments to finish the job we have resorted to finishing it ourselves. We won't be using Project Scapes again.