Plantation shutters

Sillysol2001

our neighbour has had some lovely shutters recently installed in their living room. They are from Hilary's blinds. They look very good quality but were unbelievably expensive. I have seen other companies recommended on this forum..but wondering if quality is as good..or do you get what you pay for?

We recently had shutters installed by ShuttersUp after seeing them recommended here on the forum. We were delighted with their service and product. Really good quality and look fantastic. They were also very reasonably priced compared with others. Highly recommended!

I used a company called affordable shutters,I found them on the internet plus someone did recommend them..they were cheaper than all the other companies I got quotes from.i had a bay window plus a single window fitted with shutters all for ?1300 which I think was very reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
After reading reviews on this forum and obtaining various quotes we decided to go with London Interior Shutters and very happy that we did. They were prompt with the quote, very reasonable and above all, the shutters look great. We dealt with a guy called Daniel who was brilliant. I recommended them to my sister (notoriously fussy) who was as happy with her shutters as I am. Would highly recommend.