New wonderful handmade soap made by a Peckhamite.

Lola12

If you are looking for new ideas for a gift - birthdays, Christmas, Her or Him or any other occasion, look no more! There is a brand new handmade soap produced locally.

Otherwise if you just want to indulge and pamper yourself, this is what you require!!!

My soaps not only look amazing and smell divine; they are luxuriously rich, creamy and conditioning. These bars of soap are packed with all the goodness for your skin.

You can find my shop on Etsy: etsy.com/shop/HandmadeInPeckham

email address: [email protected]

And only one photo attached, as their sizes are to big, but you can check the rest on the Etsy web.

Handmade in Peckham, hope you fall in love with my product!

Cosmetics Regulations Compliance What You Need to Know

Our Take on the History of Soap

Plan On Selling Your Soaps?

Under current EU and UK legislation you are NOT required to have your soaps assessed by a suitably qualified and approved professional if you are making soaps and other bath products non-commercially for personal use or friends and family.

If you are looking to develop and produce soaps and bath products for sale to the public you ARE required to have your products, along with a basic outline of the methodology you use to produce them, assessed and approved by a government-authorised chemist or other approved professional. The final, certified assessment forms part of required compliance with the Cosmetic Products (Safety) Regulations, 2004

http://www.bakewellsoap.co.uk/sudslawlegalities.html

What safety checks have been made on your homemade products..and what certifications do you hold. ?

Lola12 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi,

>

> My soaps are certified, I have registered myself

> with the EU board for commercial sell and I am

> insured. As far as i know I havw all the necessary

> paper work.

>

> Hope that answers your question.

>

> All the best

> Handmade In Peckham

That's cool.. I do buy some similar stuff from Lush in Bluewater. Some of their bath stuff breaks up though

and clogs the bath but smells nice.. but their soaps are nice.

Look forward to your shop opening where I can see what's on offer if I want to pamper myself. :)

What an old tart am I :)

DulwichFox

Hi,

My basic soap, which is Shea butter soap is without any smell. The rest is with fragrances and colours.

I have tested my soaps on the family and friends, even colleagues at work and non of them have complained, they all have said that they are very moisturizing and conditioning.

I have mostly started making soaps, because me and my small children are suffering of dry skin and even mild form of eczema. I am not saying they have cured their skin, but since we have started using them our skin has improved a lot.

Ingredients:

Olive oil

Castor oil

Coconut oil

Shea butter

Water

silk- harvested after larva has left the cocoon

Palm oil- responsibly produced

If you go to my basic (at the moment) Etsy shop you can check all of the ingredients for the soaps, which are there.

etsy.com/shop/HandmadeInPeckham

All the best

Handmade In Peckham