Recommendation - Builders

Tommy1000

We are halfway through a large kitchen extension project with Creative Living SE and would thoroughly recommend them. They have helped us with planning, structural and party wall matters. Everything with the actual build has gone very smoothly so far, and also at a very good pace (we are currently slightly ahead of schedule). The team are a pleasure to deal with.

Feel free to PM for any further details.

Website is http://www.creativelivingse.co.uk/

Contact is Iain on 07469 194915

• 3 months later...

Now that our project has been completed I thought I should update this thread to say that we're very happy with the finished article. Building works finished in November and snagging in December.

Creative Living gave us a competitive quote and when we agreed to go with them we agreed the start date, which was stuck to. We had some unforeseeable cost overruns which were kept appraised of along the way, with efforts being made on their part to keep them as low as possible. The finished extension, downstairs WC, utility room, newly hardscaped garden, decked patio and new fencing is all of a great quality and finish. One particular point to note with respect to the finish is the builder (Ken's) attention to detail - as a result we have a high quality build and excellent looking finish.

Their contact details are in my original post.