Floor sanding & restoring

bheroniphr

After a four year wait, and two properties, we finally got the opportunity to get Steve from Back to Wood Floors to restore and treat our floors back to original boards.

Steve and Nicola did our stairs, landing, hallway and new dining room and the result really is absolutely stunning.

We found them on the forum several years ago and they come, without exception, very well recommended. They we always available and responsive to questions before they began, came on time, well prepared and eager to create magic in another property. It was truly a pleasure to have them working for us for a week and we absolutely would not hesitate to be calling them again for any future work (which we don't there is now we've seen the result!). We could not get over how clean and tidy the house was at the end of each day, you hear nightmares about floor sanding, we literally could not tell that such messy work had been done come 6pm each day, excepting the amazing floors of course, incredible.

Thank you EDF for helping us find them and thank you Steve & Nicola for transforming our home.

Back to Wood Floors are on [email protected] or call 07949 411650

• 2 weeks later...

I've just had Steve and Nicola back to do the bedroom of our new home (they did our hall, lounge and dining room of our old house several years ago). They're pretty busy so I had to wait a while for availability (which was hard, since I'm a "want it all, want it now, kind of a gal"), but boy was it worth it!

As the previous post says, they're great to have around - their work is excellent and they're extremely tidy and considerate. They kept us constantly updated on progress, turned up on time and when they said they would and left absolutely no mess (we've just had a bad experience with an electrician we found on Checkatrade, so these qualities are currently uppermost in our minds).

• 2 weeks later...

Steve and Nicola have just re-sanded, filled and varnished our sitting room and hall floor. They have done a fabulous job and it looks great! They are also as powercow says, very clean, (no mess whatsoever) tidy and considerate. From the initial pricing-up to the end they were extremely reliable and punctual and were able to switch the schedule to fit perfectly with family life.

Very happy with everything about them and the job - definitely recommend them!

• 8 months later...
I read the reviews here for Steve and Nicola (BacktoWood) and hired them to sand our living room, hall and 1 landing, summer 2016. They were great from the off. They turn up on time, are friendly yet professional, clean up at the end of every day and did a great job. I am hiring them back to come and sand our upstairs. Highly recommended.