Eyelash extensions

B&G

Has anyone had a set of eyelash extensions done at Lyttle Minx / HB Therapy / Mrs Feelgood, or anywhere else locally? How would you rate them?

Looking to get some done for the first time and I'm unsure about where to go. All advice appreciated!

Thanks

B

Hi B&G, I had them done at little minx. I wasn't happy at all. It looked horrible.I asked for full looking eyelashes,which means a lol of them! She did it very quick and I was very surprised how fast she did. But when I come back home and looked properly it looked that I needed an in-fill already. Not coming back there anymore.bery disappointed. That was my experience in Little Minx

HI,

I do eyelash extensions and have many clients from this forum.

I have lots of recommendations here. If you would like more information or to book an appointment with me please feel free to contact me.

I have heard the same thing as the lady said above from at least 5 different people regarding lashes at little minx. in fact i have had lots of people come to me to fix/remove the lashes that they have done there. I have been doing eyelash extensions for over 5 1/2 years now :) i also do lots of other treatments.

please email me or text ( as I'm usually with clients)

[email protected]

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...