Carpet Cleaner recommendation

• 3 weeks later...
I used Bradley after seeing his recommendations on the Forum. Am super impressed, he cleaned my bedroom carpets, my Couch and took a rug away to clean, which he delivered back to me 2 days later and it was as good as new. Would highly recommend as he is not only extremely thorough but also very reasonably priced. If you want any carpets, rugs or upholstery cleaned Bradley's your man. 07946328565.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would recommend Bradley highly.A true Life saver.Had large bedroom fitted carpet which needed cleaned in a hurry.

He put himself out to come and view carpet on Thursday night, then came on Saturday morning to clean.

Problem solved.

Bradley 07946 328565

• 1 month later...
Bradley came round to our place yesterday at fairly short notice and cleaned the carpets in two bedrooms (post-build, so they were pretty dirty). He helped us move the furniture out and did a lovely job cleaning them. His number is 07946328565.

If you're still looking I would totally recommend you my mattress guy. He does the mattresses and upholstery at home, but he said he cleans carpets as well. I'm sure he does great with carpets because he is perfect with the upholstery. I'm using the company's services for more than 2 years now and I know they're worth it.

His name is Mike and works for Professional Mattress Cleaning. I don't know how much they charge for carpets, but you can check their website http://www.professionalmattress-cleaning.co.uk/ . Hope I helped!

At CL Cleaning Services we have over 20 years experience of both domestic and commercial cleaning. We offer a friendly and reliable service with competitive prices and are highly recommended.

Our services include:

Carpet cleaning

Stain removal

Scotch-guarding

Rugs

Upholstery cleaning

Window cleaning

Curtains/blinds

Tenancy moving in/out

Hard floors, wood, vinyl, stone

Strip & Seal/buffing/polishing

Builders clean

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Bradley helped me again today. firstly, my car had a flood and he kindly offered to extract all the water from the back carpet floor. And had already came short notice to help clean a carpet my daughter had trod mud through. He has offered to return to alleviate a carpet moth problem I didn't know I had, apparently this is the time of year! Anyways. A huge thanks again Bradley, as always an excellent service.

• 2 weeks later...

brendase22 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I would like to recommend Bradley. He cleaned all

> of our carpets on Saturday morning. I was very

> impressed with the outcome as an old coffee stain

> has gone and the carpets look lots better. His

> contact number is 07946328565

Another recommendation! Bradley was prompt and efficient, very pleased with the carpet AND upholstery he cleaned today. Would use again

• 1 month later...

Bradley came a few ago, initially to clean our carpets. He pointed out that we had carpet moths and showed me where they had been eating the carpet. He came back and treated the moths with a fumigation. His contact number is 07946328565 and website is www.brosacarpetsandpestservices.co.uk

Highly recommend!!

• 2 weeks later...
I just booked Bradley to clean some stairs and my living room. He came the next day and did an excellent job. The difference is very noticeable. Incredibly friendly and helpful and I can't recommend him enough!

• 3 weeks later...