spanish Tuitions from September?

niness

HI ALL

My name is Angeles, I am Spanish Teacher with a number of years in Teaching and Educational environment experience. Since my beginning in the UK, London based in Forest Hill and East Dulwich, I have been teaching Spanish to different range of age children and as well Adults and from a variety of level of knowledge and skills beginner to advanced with my huge aim to be a great and useful asset to help to improve your skills, Grammar, writing, reading, and over all Speaking, getting confident and an enjoyable time.

I have been supporting Students in teaching and tutoring Spanish, involve in any task, preparation of resources... It has been sincerely rewarding, firstly because they have achieved the academic results they expect, with my support and my help. Most importantly they have appeared to be enjoying the experience and been satisfied in their achievements, therefore I am glad for them.

I had have a wide range of students. Mostly of them coming from Secondary Schools around East Dulwich.

In addition, for several weeks, I have been tutoring to a boy diagnosed with autism, getting satisfactory, watching in he a brilliant enthusiasm and willingness for learning.. who recently I got the exciting news being rewarded as being the most improved student in the class in Spanish. It is indeed fulfilling when my students achieve their goals. or included an A star in Spanish from another ones.

I am flexible and available in days, evenings and time.

You can get in touch me on my phone number 07809203171 or alternatively on my email address [email protected].

In addition, I am leaving with you an amusing and funny videos about the Great relevance of learning Spanish..

I hope you enjoy them.

In addition I have recently created this Page on Facebook Spanish For Holidays Course and Provide you reliable references with so great and high results from families around East Dulwich.

For any enquiry or any further information or references ..

I look forward to hearing from you soon,

Best Wishes,

Angeles.

• 1 month later...

REFERENCE FOR ANGELES GOMEZ

I got yesterday another one refereed details from a Family and her daughter who I have been tutoring the whole last academic course based locally in East Dulwich

I hope that can be helpful for you?

Angeles tutored our daughter, during the last year of her GCSE Spanish course, providing an hour of language practice a week - both written and spoken, covering a wide range of topics working alongside her school course.

She went over areas, such as tenses, that Rosa needed help with, and brought interesting resources including worksheets and Spanish newspapers.

Rosa thoroughly enjoyed the sessions with Angeles and found the practice with a native Spanish speaker was perfect for helping correct pronunciation and increase her vocabulary ? and it certainly played a part in helping Rosa achieve an A grade in Spanish at GCSE.

Feel free to get in touch.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

My name is Angeles, I am Spanish Teacher with a number of years in Teaching and Educational environment experience. Since my beginning in the UK, London based in Forest Hill and East Dulwich, I have been teaching Spanish to different range of age children and as well Adults and from a variety of level of knowledge and skills beginner to advanced with my huge aim to be a great and useful asset to help to improve your skills, Grammar, writing, reading, and over all Speaking, getting confident and an enjoyable time.

I have been supporting Students in teaching and tutoring Spanish, involve in any task, preparation of resources... It has been sincerely rewarding, firstly because they have achieved the academic results they expect, with my support and my help. Most importantly they have appeared to be enjoying the experience and been satisfied in their achievements, therefore I am glad for them.

I had have a wide range of students. Mostly of them coming from Secondary Schools around East Dulwich.

In addition, for several weeks, I have been tutoring to a boy diagnosed with autism, getting satisfactory, watching in he a brilliant enthusiasm and willingness for learning.. who recently I got the exciting news being rewarded as being the most improved student in the class in Spanish. It is indeed fulfilling when my students achieve their goals. or included an A star in Spanish from another ones.

I am flexible and available in days, evenings and time.

You can get in touch me on my phone number 07809203171 or alternatively on my email address [email protected].

In addition, I am leaving with you an amusing and funny videos about the Great relevance of learning Spanish..

I hope you enjoy it.

Also find out more on my page in Facebook SPANISH FOR HOLIDAYS COURSE.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks.

Gracias.

• 2 years later...
The Spanish language takes more importance and interest, you can find in many countries academies that teach the language, universities, the versatility that you can find in literature and its culture cause interest, the possibility of studying in a Spanish university or work, to learn the language in Spain you can follow this website, https://spanishcourse.co.uk/ with Spanish people and culture.