careful considerate cleaner wanted near Camberwell school of art (SE15 / SE5)

GrumpyGranny

I have looked at all the cleaner recommendations on here ( I cannot find the one who mentions a pair of cleaners for 2 hours instead of one cleaner for 4 hours which would suit me very well). Here is my wish list :

1. Helps if they are local to the above area

2. Use their own initiative as well as agreed cleaning routine

3. Will keep to agreed day ( not thursdays) and time each week but need some flexibility too. 2 to 4pm prefered.

4. Must have good grasp of English so things can be explained .

5. Communication by text essential .

6. As everyone says attention to detail would be good.

I would appreciate ideas and suggestions. If I don't respond straightaway it will be because I am working through the names (hopefully).

Hello

I am an older lady who has lived in the area all my life. After a varied career history - nursing, library assistant etc, I have been doing cleaning work since 2010. I have full public liability insurance and excellent references. I clean in Crofton and Vestry road SE5 as well as in the Telegraph Hill areas and am desperately looking for more work - at least 3 hours. I suffer from arthritis but I meet all your criteria. I charge ?10ph ono and provide all my own cleaning materials except a hoover and mop. I would love to do a trial to show you what I can do please.

Many thanks

Anne Maple

I am also looking for a cleaner, and I am finding it increasingly difficult to find a GOOD cleaner. The few cleaner I interviewed told me I had too many surfaces to clean. Like GrumpyGranny,

? I need a cleaner who uses their own initiative as well as agreed cleaning routine.

? Will keep too agreed days (1 day per week for 4 hrs flexible to extra hours when needed).

? Have a good grasp of English (Very important regarding explaining things).

? Certainly do not want someone who just want to do a quick wipe down. Attention to detail is important.

I am willing to start at ?10.00 per hour with an increase to ?12 per hour after 10/12 months.