Recomendation for local estate agent

New to ED

I would like to post a quick recommendation for Brendan and Tony at NoFlies Estate Agency who assisted me in selling my house in East Dulwich this year.

As I was not in the country during the entire process, Brendan went above and beyond the normal call of duty, helping with access to the property and advising on issues that I did not know about. When I had (multiple) issues with the buyers and the chain, Brendan was immediately on the case working persisently and keeping open lines of commication with me.

Most importantly, Brendan was very professional, honest and trustworthy. I would not hesistate in recommending the team to anyone looking to sell their property in the area.

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to take the opportunity to recommend and publicly thank Tony and Brendan, owners and Directors of No Flies estate agents for the amazing service we received.Not only were they both thoroughly professional and refreshingly honest, they consistently went above and beyond our expectations providing support and often pastoral care and counselling.

Their initial valuation of the property was well informed and evidenced by extensive market research rather than the traditional wander round the house and add ?50k onto anything someone would sensibly pay in order to secure business.

The quality of photography and pitching of the property was excellent (even by the ridiculously high standards of my husband - a semi-professional photographer and magazine editor)

When we took the property off the market as didn't think we'd find anything to move into they were supportive of the decision.

When we put it back on we were inundated with viewings and ended up turning people away having accepted an offer. Their internet presence on RightMove and Zoopla more than withstanding challenge from a "high street frontage"

When my mother and young son were locked in the house and my husband and I at work, they sprung into action (being local) with a spare set of keys

When things got tricky with ineffectual solicitors slowing the sale process down they tirelessly chased down the buyer's estate agent, solicitor and financial advisor to get a result.

They were always contactable, flexible in their approach and responsive to calls and emails even late into the evening - a real blessing for a couple in the midst of hectic modern day life and parenthood.

And all of this for a very sensible and fair fee (ours came in at just a over 0.5% of the property price)

Honestly I couldn't recommend them enough. Not only are they thoroughly decent human beings (possibly not the most well known trait of estate agents) their offering enhanced further by Tony's legal and Brendan's property background.

If you're after an honest and fair valuation of your property and want more than the average estate agent to help you through what is no doubt one of the most stressful things you'll ever do, you should give them a call.

www.no-flies.co.uk

tel: 020 7737 8047