Looking for a music teacher in East Dulwich?

MusicoSouth

If you're looking for a music teacher for pretty much any instrument: piano, guitar, violin, cello, clarinet, flute, trumpet etc; I work with a group of fab local teachers, and would be delighted to help. They're professionally qualified musicians (music degree minimum), experienced at teaching, and DBS checked. They're happy to come to your house for lessons, and flexible on timings. Affordable fees, and discounts for siblings sharing the same teacher. We also do singing lessons and music theory tuition (Grade 5, A level etc).

If this sounds like what you're looking for, do contact me to arrange a home consultation. I'd love to hear from you.

Emma

musico south

0208 299 6339

07841 162629

Email: [email protected]

• 8 months later...

I'm looking for accompanist for grade 3 saxophone exam (June 27 3.00 pm) in Brockley. I would also require rehearsal/run through sometime in the week before the exam.

I live in East Dulwich (close to Goose Green) and have piano if rehearsal at my place.

I'm looking for accompanist for grade 3 saxophone exam (June 27 3.00 pm) in Brockley. I would also require rehearsal/run through sometime in the week before the exam.

I live in East Dulwich (close to Goose Green) and have piano if rehearsal at my place