1st timers: 90min massage 4 price of 60 - ?40 | Or try a 15min quick fix for only ?10!

Never visited Thai-vedic massage [As seen on North Cross Road Market this summer]?

As a first timer you can book 90 minutes for the price of 60?

?only ?40 for an hour and a half massage (normally ?55).

Or if you are too busy for a 90 minute massage...

?why not try a 15 minute quick fix for only ?10!

Call, text or email us to book now (gift vouchers also available):

[email protected]

Opening hours

Mondays to Saturdays 10am-10pm

Sundays 12 noon to 6pm.

Male therapist and female therapist available. Please try to book at least a day in advance, though same day appointments are sometimes possible.

Thai-vedic?s massage room, is less than 1 minute?s walk from Lordship Lane, at 72 Crawthew Grove, SE22 9AB (the road between Foxtons and The Bishop pub ? it?s the pink house in the corner).

View in Google Maps

Massage services on offer:

- Ayurvedic Deep Tissue Massage

- Indian Yoga Massage

- Abhyanga Massage

- Pregnancy Massage

- Anti-Ageing Face Massage

- Head/Neck/Shoulder massage;

- Lower Leg and Foot Massage

- Hot Herbal Compress Massage

- Detox Body Scrub.

- Thai Yoga Massage

- Keralan/ Indian Sports Massage(Chavutti)

- Couples Massage Training

- Baby Massage Lessons

- Children's Massage Lessons

- Massage for Children (Thai yoga massage, performed through clothes, can be performed on children - 7 years or older - and teenagers in the presence of a parent or guardian)

Visit our website http://www.thai-vedicmassage.co.uk/

to read descriptions of the different types of massage.

Not sure which massage is right for you?

Give us a call for a chat about what you would like to get out of your massage and we can recommend the best massage for you.

Read our reviews: Here are a few recent reviews taken from Wahanda, or you can read all 29 reviews at https://www.wahanda.com/place/thai-vedic-massage/

?Honestly; the best deep tissue massage that I have ever had! A lovely, calming atmosphere and Stephen made me feel comfortable immediately. I will definitely go back? - Peta

?A bit like Bali has transported itself into a little room in a pink house in Dulwich. Surreal but everything was totally clean, professional and the smell of the oils was lovely. I didn't quite realise how relaxed i was until the massage was over and all my muscles had fallen asleep. My back feels great, I'm a horse rider and had been carrying a lot of stress around in the muscle. Would definitely recommend!? ? Christie

?Really great massage. I have had quite a few Thai massages, mostly at cheap Thai places and in some i have felt like they were going to cripple me for life but not here. It was a proper Thai massage? ? Chris

?Excellent deep tissue massage. The oils smell intoxicatingly good - I don't want to shower! It felt like Stephen read my body well and knew what pressure to use, or adjusted it calmly whenever I squirmed (lots of knots to work out of my back!) My brother has seen Stephen twice and highly recommended, and I wasn't disappointed at all. Will go again and try the other massages, perhaps a pay-day monthly treat!? - Sarah

Stephen Nock & Cata Rojos

http://www.thai-vedicmassage.co.uk/

[email protected]

72 Crawthew Grove

East Dulwich

SE22 9AB